E

So, I've been radio silent with a lot of my books since 2016. I figure that if you comment NOW I'll reply. Because I'm not being an ass anymore. Also I would like to meet more people who are into Gorillaz. Make friends. Lots of friends.

Feedback is also GREATLY appreciated. **Just know that if something is a mystery or if you don't understand something IT WILL BE EXPLAINED/SOLVED IC LATER ON. Can't give you everything from the get go. ; )

Having been trying to focus on the hallways today, Rose had gone back and forth with a mop, a vacuum and a broom. It was all she could do at this point, beyond wash the walls with a rag. The damage done to the hallway was too much to fix in less than an hour, when lunch was coming up. About twenty five minutes. As she was transporting a mop bucket filled with a brown water, the soap having given up remaining white about three dips of the mop into the bucket ago, 2-D came down the hall with a couple of familiar looking packages in hand. She wiped the sweat from her brow and turned to the happy-go-lucky man.

"Look, look! Rose! I got us some stars!" He displayed the packages proudly in his hands. There they were, little and big glow in the dark plastic stars. He was absolutely beaming, the pain of yesterday long in the past. "Can we put them up now? Please?"

He was like an impatient child. She leaned on her mop, chuckling. "Of course. I gotta put away the mop anyways, so let's go." They began walking through the hallways together, 2-D's heavy breathing the only thing cutting the thick silence between them. He must have ran all over Kong, maybe even to the store and through the graveyard, to have been breathing that hard.

When they reached the kitchen, Rose entered the supplies closet and put the mop away. Both she and 2-D stared at the ceiling, her more aggressively, as if mentally telling it to lower herself so she might place stars on it.

2-D squatted on the floor and she did absolutely nothing about it. She had no idea how squatting would help... before he jumped. But still, he couldn't reach the ceiling. She burst out into giggles and he looked at her, confusion spreading across his face. "It didn't work." From seeing him squat, though, she'd gotten an idea.

"2-D, can you squat again?" He obediently did so, and she sat on his shoulders. "You can stand now." The seemingly lanky boy had no problem lifting her whatsoever, surprisingly. He placed his hands on her legs to steady her on his shoulders.

"Good idea!" 2-D took one hand off of her leg to pick up a packet of stars, handing it to her, which she tore open. She peeled off the backing of one star, slapping it on the roof. This continued for the full package before 2-D needed to rest a bit. As they sat in chairs, 2-D had the brilliant idea of stacking two chairs on top of one another, getting through half a package before falling right onto Rose after losing his balance on the chairs.