Why Us ?

Walking down the street silently crying trying to forget about everything that has happened today. The only thing I could think was why me, why him, why her, why us ?

We had everything going for us. We had everything planned out. How our lives were going to be, but now this. God I hate him so much. No, God I wish I could hate him so much, because no matter what I'd love that man.

After walking around crying for hours I became tired and decided rest on a nearby bench. I couldn't stop the memories of today from playing in my head causing me to break down harder. Feeling the moist tears running down my face onto my lap. I should've known something like this would happen, I knew what type of guy he was from the start.
We took a break for one month, ONE MONTH, and this happens. All I could think about was her, she was the reason we broke up, and of course he'd run back to her .
..............

I woke up to light kisses being placed all over my face, by the man that I love, the man that I want to spend the rest of my life with. Opening my eyes they meet with his beautiful brown ones. They gave me the same tender, loving look they always give, that I love so much. "Good morning baby". He smiles,pulling into his perfectly sculptured chest he replied by placing a light kiss onto my forehead, the tip of my nose, and finally my lips.

"Come on let go get some breakfast"
Nodding I followed him down the stairs into the kitchen before walking over the ridge pulling out everything we needed for breakfast.
...............
"Babe what movie do you want to watch next" I glanced back at him scrolling through all of the available moves o Netflix.

"Doesn't matter just pick something, I'll be right back" he said before walking into the bathroom.

Finally after picking a movie I went and stretched out waiting for him to come back. Laughing as "Fluffy" made jokes about his doctor's visit I noticed he had been gone for a while so I decide to look for him.

Searching for him I started to hear his voice. Making my way over to bathroom room I realized he was on the phone. "I know"....."Listen to me I understand and we can get through this"........ "When's the next appointment"... "I'll be there" ....."Yea"... "No, she doesn't know"..."I just got her back and I'm not going to lose her again"..." It's my relationship and not yours"... " I know okay"......" Just text me the address and I'll be there"..."Okay"...."Bye".

Gasping, I ran down stairs waiting for him . After a good 20 minutes I made my way upstairs to see him getting dress. "Where are you going?" He jumped.  "Um, I, um, I'm going to set for a table read, it shouldn't take more than an hour". Nodding, I noticed the phone was on the bed. Waiting for him to go back in the closet I grabbed it making my way to the bathroom.

Typing in the password I went to call log to see who the last person he was on the phone with. It was her. He was talking to her, about what though? Feeling his phone vibrate after getting a notification of a text, it was also from her. Going to their messages I scrolled all the way to the top with was about 4 months ago. Thinking for a while I realized 4 months ago was when we took a break.

He was the first to text her "Hi" not knowing that a simple hi would result to something that couldn't be taken back, something that couldn't be forgotten, and something that couldn't be erased.

The pain that I'm feeling right now is one that I'd never wish on my worst enemy. A pain that I'd feel for the rest of my life. Heartbroken. Not hearing the bathroom door open, he walked in. "Baby was wrong" started by his voice I jumped, dropping his phone at the same time, making his eyes shift over to it. He stood there with a stunned look on his face watching the tears run down mine.

"I'm so sorry" was all he had to say to make me start sobbing uncontrollably. That was all he had to say to say to make me feel useless. To make me worthless.

"Baby, I'm sorry" He wrapped his arms around me trying to hold me. That was all he had to do to make me snap. To make me let it out.
"No!"
" I trusted you, I gave you everything this , I was there for you, I was there when you gave up, I was there when everyone hated you, I was there when you hated yourself, I was the one to tell you how amazing of an actor you where when you didn't get a role ,I was the one to make sure you never gave up , I was the one that was there for you when she broke your heart, I was the one to hold you when you cried, I was the one that wiped away your tears and tell you that everything was going to be ok, I was the one to stand by your side through it all! She was one of the reasons that we took a break and you run straight back to her? You, you couldn't wait huh? You just had to have her one more time didn't you?" I screamed through my tears .

He stood there stunned with tears running looking at me ;with a look that broke my heart even more.

"Baby I-"

"No, you don't get to baby me. You don't get to say I'm sorry and think that everything is going to be okay."

I stormed out with him right behind me. "Baby where are you going, I'm sorry okay, I know I messed up but we can get through this, together. "

"No, we can't"

"Why not?"

"Because were not together, I really can't believe you'd think Id stay"

"What? No you can't just leave me. I know that it won't be easy but we can get through this."

He said trying to reason with me but there was no use I was done.

"I said no". I stated putting my shoes and grabbing my phone.

"So you're just going to leave because times are getting hard y/n?"

"No, Keith I'm leaving because you have a damn baby with someone else and not just a child but your first child. Did you really think that I was going to stay after this shit? Did you really think I'd want to? " With that I walked out hearing him calling me from behind, but there was no use I'd made up my mind.

......

So that's how I ended up here on this bench crying my heart out because the man that I love is having his first child with someone that's not me.
The only thing running through my mind was Why Us?

••••••••••••••••••••••••

the90sinspiredme this is my imagine submission .

Okay guys so i decided to start an imagine book .
Before you comment " i've seen this before " this is an imagine from my Tumblr bishwhaaapapij which is a Justin Bieber BWWM imagine page , but i don't more picture imagines than writings .
I decided to try this out and yea .
Of course i had to make them about my beautiful baby Keith . He it literally my heart and i've been obsessed with him for over two year .
So i hope you guys enjoy, and please be sure to leave a request of what kind of imagines you like to see or what to see but message me if there are any request .
Also, I've never written an explicit imagine but i'd try 😭😂😂 .
So request those to .