Chapter 5 - A little bit of Romance

Miriam's P.O.V

The ride to Robin's was extremely awkward....

It consisted of him trying to make conversation with me and his hand on my thigh. 

"How about Victoria!?" I blurt out bluntly. 

Robin slams the breaks jolting us forward. He turned to me and said, "Victoria and I are over."

I sit back in the passenger seat and look dead straight forward until will pull out the front of his house. 

He grabbed my bags and opened the door, "John! Tom! Mum!" He hollared down the hallways. 

"Robin," Sarah smiled giving him a big hug, "So who's this lovely lady?" 

"This is Miriam. We met at the Wealth McDonalds concert," Robin informed Sarah. 

"Oh... It's the mystery girl!" She said knowing who I was. 

"Nice to meet you.."

"Sarah," She said. 

"Nice to meet you Sarah," 

"And you too Miriam," Her smile widening. 

"Come on!" Robin said dragging into a room. 

It was huge! A nice queen bed with fresh black and white covers. The walls were a cream colour and they had piece of art hanging up. 

"This is your room. There is a bathroom just over there," He said pointing over to the door that had the ensuite in it. 

"Wow," 

"wait... Did that actually come out?" I say embarassed. 

Robin nodded and laughed. 

"MIRIAM! IT"S BEEN FOREVER!" Tom said with his arms wide open. 

"Tom, I've missed you," I say into his chest. 

I look up at him still in his arms. 

"Come on you two. It's been like 2 weeks," John said walking in. 

"John!" I squeak as I run up to him and hug him even tighter. 

"Well we'll leave you to get setteled in," Robin said ushering the boys out. 

I get left alone in my luxurious room. I begin to get my make up and hair products putting them into the bathroom.

I through on one of my T-Shirt dresses to get more comfortable seeing as it was really hot.

I awkwardly walk out of my room and try and find the boys. 

"Uhhh... Robin?" I say quietly. 

I walk around the house trying to not only find the boys but find out where everything is. 

In the end I finally find the kitchen where the boys were making dinner together. 

"Well isn't this cute," I smile. 

I join in on them making Tacos. 

"My favourite!" I state.

"I know," Robin blurted out. 

I turn to him giving him a puzzled look. 

"Shania," He said reassuring that he wasn't some stakler. 

I laughed and we continued to cook. 

-

"That was absolutely delicious guys," I thanked them and began to wash up.