Chapter 10 - Birthday

Miriam's P.O.V

After the concert and Tom and I's D&M Shania and Emma drove me straight home.They did apologise for forcing me there... They were dumb enough to believe it wouldn't end that bad. It was half okay because I got to see Tom again and that was a good thing. 

My phone buzz and I picked it up thinking it was a tweet. 

Shania- 'What are we doing for your birthday tomorrow?' 

'Shit!' I thought to myself.

Great it's my birthday tomorrow. I was turning 19 and honestly I didn't want to do anything. I ignored the text and got up getting myself breakfast. 

Shania's P.O.V 

The delivered sign changed to read. Miriam was obviously trying to avoid the fact it was her birthday tomorrow. I went into my contacts and tapped on Tom.

‘Hey Tom! When are you leaving Melbourne?’

‘Hi Shan, We’re leaving on Tuesday’

I continued to text Tom for a while. I had a plan in mind and I gave him the low down on it. Seeing as tomorrow was Monday I’m sure Tom would be able to go out. In the afternoon I’m going to take her out for a shop and while we’re out Tom is going to set up some cute things and take her out for a beautiful dinner.

Miriam’s P.O.V

I forced myself out of bed as the pain from Saturday still lingered. It was 10am and in an hour Shania will be here to pick me up to take me out birthday shopping. I was only turning 19 it wasn’t a huge deal but Shania insisted. I grab out my favourite numbered top and shorts with a plaid around the waist. I put on a bit of make-up seeing as I wasn’t feeling so good. I grabbed my outing bag and put on my shoes just in time for the knock on the door.

“HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Shania said bursting through my door with a bunch of balloons.

“Thanks,” I sighed.

“COME ON DUDE YOU’RE 19 I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER YEAR TILL I’M 19” She exclaimed

I shrugged and walked over to her car. The lights flashed signalling that the car is open. I threw my body in the passenger seat and sunk down into it.

Tom’s P.O.V

I received a text from Shania saying they had left. I had been waiting around the corner for them to leave so I could set up Miriam’s house for tonight. I began to creep up to the house making sure they had completely left. I jumped out of my car and opened the door with the spare key that was place under the pot plant at the front of the house. I began to place notes around the house giving Miriam instructions on what to do. I laid down rose petals to guide her to the places. In her bedroom laid a box. Inside the box there was a light pink strapless dress with sliver features. There were also silver diamond high heels and some cute jewellery to go with it.

I then went into her bathroom to set up the new make-up I had just bought her. It was all nicely set out on the bench. Finally finishing I left the house and placed a finally stick note on her front door.

Miriam’s P.O.V

“Please can we go home now?” It was edging on 5pm now and I was sick of looking around aimlessly.

“Whatever Miriam!” Shania said pissed off throwing her arms up in the air.

We finally left the plaza and hopped into Shania’s car. It was nice to finally sit down after hours of pointless shopping. All I bought was a lacy crop and a khaki jacket.

“Successful shop,” Shania said sarcastically rolling her eyes.

I breathed out heavily and looked out the passenger window.

We finally pulled up to the front of my house and I jumped out of Shania’s car as fast as all get out.

“Well thanks for today,” I said forcing a smile.

“Happy birthday,” Shania said pursing her lips together.

I ran to my front door and I found a note on my door that read.

‘Follow all the notes inside’

The handwriting was unfamiliar. I looked behind me and Shania had already left. I opened the door to be greeted but another note that was stuck to the mirror in the front room.

‘Happy Birthday Baby Girl’

I looked at the note for a while. The first and worst thought popped into my head; Robin. I walked to my staircase and saw another one on the post of the case.

‘Follow the rose petals’

A trail of beautiful red rose petals led me up to my bedroom. The trail ended on my bed and there lied a box with another note on it that said ‘open this’

I opened it to reveal a beautiful pink dress, diamond shoes and silver jewellery. Another note was left at the bottom of the box.

‘To the bathroom!’

I walked over to my bathroom to see a bunch of new make-up and hair products. There on the mirror was a note that told me to get ready by 7pm.

I had an hour and a half so I decided it was a good idea to take a bath. I lit the candles that were left and started to run the tap. I set up my new hairdryer and curling wand. Slowly I submerged my body into the perfectly hot water. As I bathed I began to think who all these notes are from. It’s pretty ridiculous if all of this is Robin. I then wiped that thought from my mind, he wasn’t that caring. I took a deep breath and just thought that everything will be fine.

After I hopped out of the bath I dried my hair and put on my make-up. I started out with foundation, moved to my eyes, mascara, eye liner and a touch of pink eye shadow. I then put on a touch of blush and bronzer and tied it together with a peachy pink lipstick. Then I slipped on my dress and accessories before I began to curl my hair. I then put on my shoes and grabbed a sliver clutch from my wardrobe placing some money and my phone in it. Once I completed all those tasks I checked the time and it was about two minutes till seven. I walked to the front of my house waiting for whoever all this was from. Right on the dot a stretched limo pulled up and the driver came and opened the door for me. I slid into the car and looked around hoping to see the person who did this all but it was empty. Music blared in the back and I grabbed myself a drink from the mini fridge.

The drive to wherever didn’t take that long. Before I knew it the limo had pulled up somewhere. The driver came around and opened the door. I carefully stepped out of the limo and fixed my dress.

“Thank you,” I said praising the driver. He bowed down and I turned to see where I was.

A tall figure stood in front of me. Perfect hair, perfectly straight suite and he stood there alone with a single red rose.

“It’s you!” I said placing my hand to my chest.   

A/N

DOUBLE UPDATE!!

I was feeling inspired :D 

Hoped you liked it xxx

Who could it be???? :OOO

Find out next time ;) ;)