Author's Note

Okay so, I've been thinking about this book for a while and I honestly just can't keep it going as it is.

Now before y'all freak the fuck out, lemme explain some shit.

So when I started this I was really excited about it. Fun fact it was originally gonna be a single book, but then I split it into a trilogy (the second and third are still in draft form). I loved the idea of this innocent but cunning character with a big heart. Artesia kinda became a form of myself. She's loud and boisterous, and doesn't really have a grasp on how cruel the world can be. I was excited to explore this character and progress it through the books, to end up with a very kind, outgoing, and selfless person.

While I still love these ideas, looking back on this book, I just don't like how I wrote it, and how I connected the scenes and how I presented the characters. So, I decided to discontinue this book....

I'm doing this so....

I CAN RESTART IT AGAIN!

Did I get any of you? I low-key hope, but all jokes aside;

I am restarting this book! I will leave this version up for anyone who wants to see the very first versions of these characters, and I will make an entirely new book for the remastered story.

The character designs have changed, especially for Artesia (idk about Sam and Beth yet). And some of the character traits have changed. Most of the changes happen around or in Artesia herself, because she didn't really live up to what I wanted her to be. Maybe I just didn't give it enough time, but that doesn't matter now!

I don't know if anyone is as excited as I am, but I gotta warn you, updates will be slow. Most likely once a month IF that. This is because I'm really focusing on my Synge book, check it out if you'd like, and since that is a single book, I wanna get that done, THEN focus on this story full time. But I will try to update.

The first chapter won't be up for a long time since I'm probably gonna stockpile on chapters and release them one by one, that way if I don't find time to write that day, I still have a back up.

But that's all I have to say! Sorry if I scared anyone, but don't worry! I think this'll be good for me since it's a fresh start. I'm excited to start building these characters again, and I'm even more excited to see where this leads me!

So thank you all for reading, and I hope to see you in the new book!

This bitch, it's out! Buh-bye!