Chaptet 18

"I don't know"

"what do you mean you don't know" everyone said in union ,except Loki and Fury, Izzy began to play with her fingers looking down " I don't really know" she shrugged "I've always been described ...as a witch of sorts"

"like Wanda" Pietro said

"yes and no"

" please explain " Vision said

"I use to have abilities such as Wanda's but they were taken from me back a few centuries ago. The woman at the best was her the woman that took them"

"crazy Vita chick" Tony said

" yep, she said we were one of the same. we were made from heaven and hell goddesses. I believed her I trusted her. It was a big mistake"

/ Flashback/

-first meeting-

Izzy, no, Neaveh. Her first name was Neaveh and she was 5 years old when she first meet Vita. Her mother and father lived outside of the city away from to keep their daughters away from the all possible bad in the city. But their say so never kept their youngest away from the city or people. When her parents were busy beyond belief she would sneak of to the city admire its buildings and fed its poor she spoke with the people and tour every building. Her kind heart was no stranger to the city if anything her heart was part of the city.Everyone knew little Neaveh the 5 year old with a heart bigger than her body and people who didn't know her would mistaken her for an Angel. Some even believed she was a gift from the gods, a little goddess in disguise even.

"EXCUSE ME" a little Neaveh screamed as she pushed through the crowed market " PLEASE DON'T STEP ON ME". She finally emerged out of the crowed "hello Mr.Tovan good afternoon" she said panting "good afternoon little one.How has your day been?" Mr.Tovan said gathering his robe and bending down to her level "interesting,Anthony cut his sisters ponytail, Sinthea, his parents took him away I don't think we'll be seeing him again anytime soon" Mr.Tovan laughed amused with the child's day, but she always had an interesting day. "It sounds like you had an a eventful day" Mr.Tovan stood up straight again "what can I do to make it better" "bread please".

Neaveh was a very generous child often giving things to the poor and in need. she stopped by Mr.Tovan' s stand everyday he would give her bread then she'd run off and divide it amongst those who needed it. She was a true angel.

"here you are" Mr.Tovan handed her four loaf's of bread and she ran off screaming thank you over her shoulder. "a gift from the gods she is"  his wife said standing at his side "no, she is a goddess".

Running beautiful street Neaveh only stop to give bread to the poor and maybe have a small conversion. " NEAVEH, NEAVEH, NEAVEH, WHERE ARE YOU?"  Neaveh signed heavily " I have to go Miss Moana my sister, Natalia, is calling me.I'll return tomorrow."  "Good day Neaveh" Neaveh left Miss Moana, with a promise to return tomorrow, and ran to the sound of her sisters shouts.

"why must you be so loud sister" Neaveh said jumping in front of her sister 

"Must you sneak off everyday".

Natalia was Neaveh's lovely older sister she was 16 years old and worked for Lord David organizing his humongous library , which he barely used. Neaveh didn't like Lord David he would stare at her older sister with weird eyes. But never mind Lord David. Natalia was Neaveh's beautiful older sister standing at 5'4 she had beautiful deep brown eyes and long red hair . Her beauty  was so enchanting most boys through themselves at her feet but she simply stepped over them. She gave all her attention to her sister. Natalia loved her younger sister with all her heart, then again who couldn't, she gave some of the money she made from Lord David to her sister she knew her sister ran off in to the city helping people and knew there was no one to stop her so she just helped her.