Chapter 29

Authors note
Sorry for such a long wait!
Writers block is the main cause which held this chapter up. But I hope you enjoy reading! there's a little more larry in this one :)

Also thank you all for your votes and comments it means a lot to know that you are enjoying my writing - please feel free to message any ideas you have
S x

Who knew that life would turn upside down after a ex would walk back into my life... if someone told me that he would have walked into my life again and make me question everything I would have told them to get lost. But here I am, and I'm so lost. So lost on what I am supposed to do.

"H? Do you want a lift to school?" Mum asks smiling rubbing my back, but I can't seem to say anything "Harry, you okay love?" She says holding my face to meet hers

"Not really" I shake my head "I don't really know what I want anymore" I sigh

"What do you mean by that? You don't know what you want?" She asks confused

"I don't know mum... it's too complicated" I tell her

"Nothings too complicated for your mother" She smiles "whatever your going through I'm sure I've been through it or someone I know has been" I just smile at her. I can't tell her because shell say Louis, like Gemma... without even thinking about the possibility of me being with Brawley.

Louis just gave up on me so easily, I can't forget about that, it hurts how easily he gave up on me.

"You never answered my first question" Mum says breaking the silence that had filled the room as if it were the thick smoke of a cigarette fogging up the room ad my thoughts.

"Na, it's fine I'll walk. Could do with the fresh air" I sheepishly smile which she just nods to and carry some on doing whatever she was doing before walking out of the room

Schools no different, the cigarette smoke seemed to follow me there too. Even though I try to keep my mind focused on other things I can't help but to think of Louis. The way his hair is pushed to one side, his Red and white stripped t-shirt. The way he keeps looking over at me and his eye sparkles.

Mr. Cotton walks into the room looking like he had been awake all night, he looks as he has just walked in wearing the clothes that he was wearing last night.

"You okay sir?" One of the girls asks him

He gives a little smile towards her "Yeah never been better, why do I not look okay?" He asks taking a seat on his desk

"You look as if you were out all night, and you stink of booze" someone else says. I feel sorry for the man, he comes walking in and gets told he looks and smells like a night out... I mean I thought it but I never voiced it.

"Right, are you able to read the next chapter of Stormbreaker while I just go and try and make myself more presentable" he says, I can see a tear falling down his face as he stands up to leave. My eyes dart over to Louis and he's sat there looking just as bad as Mr. Cotton.

I open my book to the next chapter and start reading. Alex Rider wakes up in a strange room then looks at his watch and revised that he has been out for almost a whole day and must have been drugged.

I look up from my book and Louis is heading for the door tears stained down his face.

My eyes glance across the room and everyone is talking to one another. I decide to follow Louis, I stand up and I can feel everyone staring at me. I pack my things away pick up my rucksack and walk out of the room. I see Louis at the end of the corridor sat on the floor tears running down his face.