Chapter 10

Y/Ns POV

So current recap on my life. I found out my best friend was Robin and he found out I'm Mist. He hates me now. I no longer go to school. I'm living with my aunt Selina Kyle aka cat woman. I go by catgirl now. The young justice team is after Mist but they know they won't find me. And I'm really really depressed, I lost my only friend!!! I tried to kill him! Every night I cry myself to sleep and I want to die.

And now back to my shitty life...

I got out of bed with a yawn. I didn't have to get up in the morning anymore since I no longer attend school. I threw on my house coat and slippers then walked to the kitchen. "Morning auntie" I said yawning. Aunt Selina was sitting on the couch having coffee and reading the news paper, "Hello dear". I sat down with a pop tart and looked at my new phone. I sighed, I miss dick so much! I feel so bad for what I have done but family comes first. And Harley Ivy and Selina are my family so I have to stick by them. But maybe I can see him again! My thoughts whizzed around my head. "Nah...." I mumbled out load.

Why would Dick want to see me again? I'm just a villain. Would he even recognize me as cat girl anymore? I don't know.

Dicks POV
School was boring without y/n. I really miss her, young justice was just formed over a month ago and Artemis just joined about have a month ago. So much has happened and I just don't know what to do anymore. Maybe y/n could be good? Maybe she could join the team!!!! Yes then maybe we could see each other and maybe I could ask her out like I have always wanted to!!! I smiled and pulled out my phone.

Robin: hey kaldur!! You know Mist? Well it turns out she is a friend of mine.  if I could convince her to join the team could she???🙏🏼🙏🏼

Kaldur: I suppose so but you will have to make sure she will not be a threat! If she shows any signs that she may betray us..

Robin: I know! Thanks aqualad!!!

I smiled with determination. All I need to do know is find Mist, but she has been hiding for so long. I'll go out tonight and see if I can find her. 

Hey guys so sorry to leave you here with this short chapter but it is because the next chapter will be huge!! ❤️