Part 33: breaking the rules

"You know, if you knew how to take certain things seriously, i could definitely fall in love with you." i said as i lay on shanks' lap while he played with my hair. At the moment everyone was relaxing and shanks and i decided to take the couch so mihawk took the love seat a little ways to the right of us.

"Really?"

"Of course! Shanks, i'm sure that we are both very aware that you are really sexy, and to top it you have that look in your eye that screams hot." he laughed and so did i.

(mihawk p.o.v)

I glared daggers into red-hair's head as he and (y/n) laughed with each other. I wasn't jealous per se, i just didn't like how many compliments my fiancee was giving some other man. Though the pencil in my hand snapped when my supposed lover said;

"Hey shanks just curious, are you good in bed?" the idiot chuckled and pulled her chin up to him.

"I don't know, maybe i could show you sometime." she gave a flirty grin and pushed him away.

"I'm engaged, remember?"

"Well i guess i'll have to just settle with touching you." 'you're lucky that i let you even look at her, you little drunk whore.' i sighed when i finally noticed the broken pencil in my hand, then turned my gaze to the lovely trees that adorned my notepad. I had never actually practiced the art of drawing but it was still by far my favorite pass time. Over the years, i had gotten better until my pictures looked like they were actually real. I picked up the pen from my side and began to outline the fall trees of the sketch though i was interrupted by hands roaming over my chest as small kisses being placed on my neck.

"Is there something that you need?"

"I need you." whispered the vixen at my back.

"Is that so?" she nodded. "But didn't you say only once a month?"

"I didn't mean it like that idiot, i just want to talk to you" i craned my neck and looked at her incredulously.

"But don't you have shanks to flirt and speak with?" the (h/c)-ette tilted her head and stared at me.

"Are you...jealous?" i turned away and continued to outline my canvas.

"I don't get jealous."

"Of course not because i totally believe that." she rolled her eyes at me but stopped when she saw my picture.

"Oh wow, i never knew that you could draw."

"And i never knew that you would still flirt after we got engaged, but here we are." she sighed and rounded the chair before straddling my waist. My lover lightly took the pen and sketchbook then set them on the table next to me.

"Is there a way that i can prove that i'm sorry?" i moved her waist against me and she moaned.

"I'm quite sure that you know what i want."

"But aren't i sore enough?" i nuzzled into her neck and pushed her harder against me causing a low grunt to emit from my throat.

 "You've been a very bad girl, you should let me punish you."

"But mihawk, the guests..."

"Tell them to go to another area of the castle because i promise you, if we try to make it to any bedroom, we're never going to arrive and instead, you'll probably be bent over in one of the hallways." i lightly nipped her ear and (y/n) sighed.

"Everyone go to the other side of the castle or else you're going to witness something terrible!" and just like that everyone left the room and i was hovering over my soon to be wife, who was now lying on the couch.

(author p.o.v)

The crew pressed their ears against the door and shanks giggled when he heard a moan.

'This is going to be fun.' he thought but little did he know, mihawk was on the other side thinking the same exact thing.