2?

A/N: I know lately it's just been filler chapters but, I promise important content is coming soon. OMG I'm sorry all my chapters keep coming out late, high school is ridiculously hard. I do try though, that's all I can do. Also mom took all my electronics away for....reasons. She still hasn't given me my phone back but I have my laptop.

I gasped because I was looking at two unborn demons (if they're anything like me) instead of one.

"Did you know you had two?" She asked.

"No. But, now that I think about it, I think part of me knew. At school I keep using even numbers and lately I have been looking at socks and wondering what it feels like to have a partner in crime." I said as I recalled previous events.

"Well, better come up with two boy and two girl names. Here are your pictures." She said handing them over.

"Kay, well have a good day." I said as I left.

"How'd it go?" Chara asked as I walked in the waiting room where she was.

"She had an ultrasound machine in her office so, she let me see them." I said.

"Can I see?" Chara put her hand out for the photo. I walked over to her and pointed as I said:

"Baby #1 and baby #2." Chara's reaction was priceless, she was just as shocked as I was.

"You're having twins?" Chara asked me.

"I guess so." I admitted.

"That changes things." She said.

"Yeah." I said.

"That'll be twice as hard." Chara said.

"It'll be twice of everything. Twice the amount of sleep I'll lose." I said with a sigh.

"Yeah I am not envious of your situation." Chara said.

"I don't blame you." I said.

"Anyways let's go home." Chara said.

"Yeah." I said.

After we got home I went to my room and studied for the upcoming test. Speaking of tests, the next day at school...

I walked into the building and was immediately shoved against the wall by some annoying monsters girls.

"Whoops, I'm sorry. I must have mistook you for trash." One of the girls said and they laughed.

"Sorry I'm not a mirror." I told her. All her friends went quiet and I heard a teacher nearby laugh under their breath. I shoved past the shocked girls and hurried to my class.

I sat down and class and ignored the way the bitches laughed at me. They always try to make me mad. I refuse to let them. I got out my phone and checked my messages. Frisk had sent me a message telling me to keep my spirits high since I was a member of the Dreemurr family now.

I smiled and texted her back saying thanks. One of the kids tried to grab my phone. I moved my phone out of his grasp but suddenly, my head started swimming. I got dizzy, the world started spinning and everything went black.

I woke up to a white ceiling. I looked around and discovered I was in the school's clinic. I sat up and felt my head throb. I laid back down in order to stop the headache.

"Yeah, I'll take her home to be safe. I'll take her to a doctor. Yeah ok, bye." I️ heard Chara's voice and she walked over to me.

"What happened?" I️ asked.

"Apparently you passed out during class." Chara said.

"I️ got dizzy and then passed out. It might be the stress, a lot has happened to me." I️ said.

"It's defiantly a possibility. Now let's get you home." Chara said and crouched down in front of me.

"What are you doing?" I️ asked her.

"Climb on, I'll carry you back." She said.

"OMG! That would be embarrassing! No!" I️ quickly said.

She chuckled and grabbed my legs and pulled me. I️ found myself in piggyback position with her carrying me. I️ buried my face into her shoulder out of pure embarrassment.

She carried me all the way to her car like that.

"If anyone saw that I'll never live that down!" I said in the car as i got buckled.

"let's see you have two and a half more years? You'll be fine, and if you're not just ask Frisk and she'll kick their asses." Chara said as she began to drive.

I shot her a glare and then looked out the window. I was sooo done with high school (A/N: me and you both sweetie). But, I had to keep going. I sighed and found my hands drifting to my stomach. I cupped my stomach and smiled to myself.

I was going to love these two no matter what. Even if they were disabled because they were born form incest I would support them. I had already decided I love them. All I needed to do was come up with names.

I rested my head against the glass of the window and let blissful numbness envelop me. I fell asleep with my children on my mind.

???'s POV

I sighed as I looked down at my ankle. I stopped staring at the name and pulled my sock up, I had work to do. I quickly left my room.

I walked outside and headed for town. Once I got there I went to the hunting supplies shop. I bought what I needed and began to walk back home.

God I hated my plan but, it was the only thing that would truly unite humans and monsters. So I continued to prepare for the next couple months. Step one, I have a meeting with a prince to attend.

A/N: Hey, I actually need names for Elizabeth's twins so, can you comment ideas down below, I might chose your name(s) if I like it/them. well bye, stay weird my children.