chapter four // ice queen • not so comforting side of aurora

//aurora anesthesia//

what the heck, he parked infront of my house. my eyes widened, "i have my connections," he said.

"i'd like to thank you for the lift, but guessing you dragged me to it, probably not anymore." i said, trying to open the door. but this jerk activated the child lock.

he chuckled, he went out of the car and opened the door for me. "arsehole," i said, loud enough for him to hear me.

"you fear no one," he commented.

i ignored him, he passed me my phone, i looked at him with curiosity. "you left it in the café." he answered.

"thanks," i mumbled and walked up infront of the main door.

"see you tomorrow," he bid a goodbye and he started the engine but ain't driving off. he turned the window down, "get inside, ice queen!" he shouted.

my eyes widened, surprised with what he just called me. "whatever, baboon." i shouted back and went inside my house.

•   •   •   •   •

i plugged my earphones on and picked hurricane by halsey. i've always liked halsey's music, it's chill and it makes me calm down. i lay my back on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

it was a chilling experience and i could get used to it. i looked over the window,  the blinds are still open. darkness instantly made its move inside my room. i stared at the window, the wind blowing up to the branches of the trees.

not until, somebody barged inside my room. i groaned loudly, only one person barges inside my room. Soren Ivan Collins, "my beloved cousin!" his thick british accent filled the quiet room.

"damn it, Soren!" i snapped.

"woah there, snappy much?" he smirked. my cousin is in fact, attractive. he has hazel eyes, brunette messy hair.

"well if you didn't barge in my room, causing a loud thud, maybe your beloved cousin won't be snappy." i smiled sweetly.

"feels good to be back, annie." he said cheekily.

i groaned, "don't call me annie. it's not my name, dumbass."

he smirked, "whatever, annie."

i punched him on the stomach, "ow!!" he winced in pain.

i smiled victoriously, "what's my name?"

"anesthesia," he smirked.

"are you sure?"

he looked horrified, "a-aurora!" i smiled devilishly.

"good, little Soren." i lay down to my bed as he did also.

"how was London?" i asked.

"sick! heaps of fun! rainy weather," he said happily.

"back for good?"