Chapter 44 - Perfectly Imperfect

Hey! So I don't know if any of you have been secretly questioning to yourselves why I still call Kyle, Kyle and not William as his real name is in fact William. That was done for a reason and will be explained in this chapter. If you're still confused, ask away here in the comments or in my inbox and I'll gladly answer :)

______________

Chapter 44- Perfectly Imperfect

|Rose's P.O.V|

 "What the f^ck Kyle!?" I gasp out in horror with eyes wide open.  

He laughs loudly, as his eyes close and his head goes back.

"Oh my gosh! Where are your pants!?" I question horrified as I notice him in only his boxers.

"What? Did you really think I sleep with a shirt and pants every night?" He raises a perfect eyebrow as if the question was too obvious to be answered. "I only wore them last night so you wouldn't get too tempted."

"Shut up!" I shove his chest though I doubt it hurt him and awkwardly turn away with burning cheeks.

This should be illegal! He's too perfect. Perfection like that shouldn't exist.

"No ones perfect Chi chi." He says softly, walking closer to me.

I realised I must have said that out loud.

"Look," he points on his chest where a scar runs down and one on his forehead which reaches down just above the entrance of his ear. "Perfect people don't have flaws like this yet the thing is, perfect people don't exist either."

I was lost for words. His voice was so gentle and soft and his eyes, his gorgeous blue eyes that held more emotions than I could count seemed to hold nothing but the truth.

"I've done things I regret, and hurt those I love because I don't know how else to act. I'm not perfect, Rose. No one is. But the fact that you think I am, shows that you don't mind my flaws and my past. You still see me as perfect despite all that. I've never quite met a girl like you." He whispers, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

I could only look into his eyes, words seemed to be lost somewhere on my tongue. His hand was now gently caressing my cheek.

My mouth opens then closes a few times. I was literally in shock right now. No surprise there. I mean, what was I supposed to say?

"Shh..." He puts a finger on my lips hushing me even though I hadn't spoken or uttered a letter. "You don't have to say anything."

And with that, he slowly leans in and captures my lips in a passionate and heated battle, letting out a groan of satisfaction. He grabs hold of my waist and pulls me closer till our bodies molded as one just as I run my fingers through his hair. I felt the softness of the bed come in contact with my back with Kyle hovering over me, lips still intact together with mine.