Chapter 3

(A/N: HEEEY! This is in Renee's POV but that will change soon. And i'll let ya know!)

-

-

Unknown Number: "Haha Goodnight Beautiful!(; Xx"

Whaaaat did that just say?! Whose that from?!

My heart is now racing.

Me: "Whose this?"

About 5 minutes of pure agony, i got a text.

Unknown Number: "Haha you'll find out soon enough. Just think of me as your secret admirer(;"

Me: "No tell me. Wait. Are you like stalking me?!?!"

Unknown Number: "Haha no. But I mean, only if you insist. But go to bed beautiful its almost

midnight, and you have school in the morning.!!(:"

SHIT It's almost midnight? I thought it was like 10! I need to stop lolly gagging and go to bed.

Me: "Okay... :/ Goodnight"

*The next morning*

-Alarm goes off at 5:30-

"Ughh" i moan, not wanting to get up. I felt like I have been sleeping for 5 minutes.

I go and turn on the shower and i hear the doorbell ring. And right now i'm home alone with my 2 dogs, and they start barking like crazy.

"Max! Piper! Shut up & get in your kennel!" They do as i say and this person outside my house is now ringing my doorbell like a maniac over and over, probably 100 times a minute!

I go and get my robe on and run into the kitchen and grab a knife from the cupboard, and walk slowly to the door. I look out through the blindes to see my ex boyfriend, and his mom. In relief i know im not going to die, but why are they here?!

I open the door. "What the hell? You guy's scared me!" I whisper scream.

They laugh, but then stop quickly and look distraught. "Gabby's in the hospital, come with us" Sara

said (Her mom)

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

Gabby and me are really close, and have been for a while. Even though we dont hang out a lot,

we still talk about everything.

"Let me get dressed and stuff and i got to write my mom a note but give me about 5 minutes" I said.

I ran upstairs, turned off the water, threw my hair up and put a pair of Victoria's Secret yoga pants

with a Michigan sweatshirt and wrote my mom a note that said:

"Mom, Sara came over this morning around 5:45 and said that Gabby is in the hospital, they didn't tell me what happened but they just said to come. Hope your not mad, but i'm gonna need you to call the school for me. I'll call you around 8:30-9 ish. Love you -Renee"

I sat it on the kitchen counter and ran outside, after locking the door. Their care was in my driveway, as i ran out Sara got out of the passenger seat and told me to sit by Jake.

(A/N: I don't want to say his real name so it wil just be jake> Completely different than his name.)

I stuttered but then said okay, and got it. He tried to grab my hand but i pulled away. I know he is hurting, but i won't let it happen. No way, not after he cheated 3 times. I realize i should have broken up with him the first time.

But he was my first Love no matter what i do. A part of me will always love him. But i am hurt, and will be forever. This is going to be a long awkward car ride.