Mother's Day

I had some extra time. =P  This has references to sex in it.

Carina's POV

Today is a his special day! It is Mother's Day. I have planned something very special for my mom, Ken Kaneki. So what if he's a guy? He had me and I consider that enough to be called a Mom. Plus, I've walked on and him and Dad enough to know who's bottoms in the bedroom~

Anyways, I get up from my bed and go over to my closet. After quickly getting dressed, I dig in my closet to find the present I made for Mom. Of course, my  closet is a mess. I really need to clean it out more often. At least the gift is still in one piece!

 At least the gift is still in one piece!

*Le Gift. (I'm only naming 10 reasons, not 46.)*

I carefully cradle it as I walk downstairs. As I set it down on the counter, I see my dog, Akita, is already ready to go outside for the morning. I sigh and open the door so she can get out. She trots put with her head high. If she runs away again, I'm going to kill her.

The only other thing on my mind is: what else can I do for Mom today? I can't cook because I don't really know how and I can't just go off and kill a not so innocent person at this time. I don't want to wake Dad up to do it because I know he and Mom will want some private time this morning. Maybe this gift and letting the dog outside is enough.

Oh shiz, the dog!

I run to the door and open it. "Akita!" I yell, "Akita!" I see the Shiba Inu bound up to the house with a stupid doggy smile. "Get your butt in here," I demand. She walks past me and to her food bowl.

I have to feed her too, don't I?

I put food in her and water in the other. As I finish, a thought comes to my mind. I can make coffee for Mom! I've watched him enough, this shit is easy peasy pumpkin peasy pumpkin pie, motherfucker.
(A/N, If any of you get this, you will get a shoutout and be followed by me.)
(Edit: bubbleyuki076 got it. Go follow them!)