Chapter 6

Louise's P.O.V.

It's been half an hour since we arrived here in Iroha. After meeting a village girl named Felicima, she led us to this place. The townsquare have a few people. It's not what you've expect for a town because mostly in here are children ages like 16 or 17 like us. In one line we were sitting at the concrete barrier around the big Mahogany tree. We decided to rest for a bit. Three children approached us with each and one of them holding pieces of flower crowns.

"Here. For you." the little girl smiled at me as she puts the crown at my head.

The other children followed her lead and started to put the flower crowns on our heads.

When I see their smiling faces I started to smile too. Making my weariness fade away. I secretly look at Saito. He seems to be enjoying himself as he plays around the kids. But I still don't know if he's still mad at me. Also I'm the one at fault.

*whoosh* The sound of the blowing snow Tabitha made. The children stared in awe. 

"Wah haha!! Snow!!" they said cheerfully as Tabitha plays around with them.

Kirche was still sitting there. One little boy tucked her skirt and invites her to play. Kirche can't resist the super cute begging face of the kid so she followed him.

"They seem to be having fun." Felicima said as she sat next to me.

"Yeah" I replied to her. I just smiled while looking at them.

"But what about you?" she asked.

"Huh?" I said.

"There are times when these fun memories will fade away when you can't treasure them carefully" Felicima said while absentmindedly looking at the sky. She said something weird huh. Are those words for me or did she just said that out of the blue? But I feel like I've been hit by her her words. I suddenly felt guilty for what've done to Saito.

"Hah...it sure was fun playin' around a little" Kirche popped up as she catches her breath.

"Then how about we start our mission?" Tabitha appears.

"Yeah. Well that's the very reason we are here right?" Saito added to their converstion. We are finally gathered around under the tree.

"But what's in your mission that's related to Iroha?" Felicima asked.

"Queen Henrietta of Tristain sent us off to solve the mysterious case in your town" I replied to her. Before she could speak she was thinking deeply about something while staring at me with her big innocent black eyes.

"Hmmm..." I was startled by her sudden reply because I was too focused on her face.

"Are you perhaps talking about the dissapearances related to our Shrine?" she asked.

"Yes" Kirche answered her.

"Well then I cannot guarantee that I cannot fully help you with your mission. We will need the help of someone I truly know." as Felicima told us about that. we all agreed quickly.

"Then who is that person whom who are talking about?" I asked her just to be sure what kind of person he is.

"Ahh...about that person, you already met up with him." she said.

"Huh?!" we all said simultaenously.

"He's one of the kids whom you're playing before." she told us while smiling.

We are surprised to hear of what she just said. She seems to like that person a lot.