Chapter 11

Saito's P.O.V.

"Hey you!" I shouted at the unknown person. He rushed away quickly inside. I chased after him without hesitation. The others followed me as well. The person was wearing a hood so I can't clearly see if it is a he or a she.

The cave was dark. But up ahead where the suspicious person's running it was bright. We entered. The light was striking that it made us stop. My eyes we're adjusting from the sudden change.

When I open my eyes the dark cave where we came from are nothing compared to this beautiful scenery we are seeing. The place was covered in grass, flowers covering the tree and a small hut was at the center.

The person was running as quickly as he can towards the hut. The hood came off revealing his jet black short hair. It was a he.

We followed him inside. But there's a sudden flash of light that blinded us for a second. When we opened our eyes the person was gone.

The girls started to investigate the hut. The hut was big compared to the outside. There was one chair and a table with a small round mirror on it.

"Where is he?" Louise said.

"Guess we lost sight of him" Kirche replied.

"It's like he dissapeared" Tabitha joined the conversation.

"But why is he like Saito? His hair was black" Felicima said with a worried expression.

"I'm actually thinking of that now. I knew that the only ones who have black hair are Seista and Me, don't tell me he's also the same as me!" I said. The topic made me more worried.

"Same as what?" Felicima asked.

"Same as one who came from Earth." Kirche replied to her.

"Ahh...this is irritating. Could we please focus first on how to do with this mirror?" Louise complained but everyone agreed except me.

"So this is the mirror that causes the havoc. It grants wishes right?" Kirche asked while examining it up close.

"Right. But if your wish is for your own selfishness the mirror will bring you harm" Felicima replied. She is now at her serious mode.

While everyone was thinking of what to do with the mirror, I was still thinking of the person from before. There are other ones that came to this world like me. I came thinking that this magic thing was the cause of all...even adding more people!

If only I didn't come to this world then I would live my life as a normal high school boy. This is the first time my brain is working hard as it can handle.

Irritated I complained. "Oh please just get me out of here! My brain's gonna blow up"

Everyone looked at me. They have shocked faces. What's wrong?

"Wah..wah! No!" Felicima started to panic.

"You just made a wish baka!" Kirche told me angrily.

Then suddenly the mirror started glowing that it catches everyone's attention. A beam of light came out from it leaving Kirche, Tabitha and Felice unconcious. Louise started panic. I held her hand and said.

"Hey calm down"

"How can I calm down when everyone is like this?"

"We are gonna solve this just stay calm ok?"

"It's your fault anyway! Being clumsy saying things like that!" she shouted at me. Her face was like it was about to cry. I made the girl I like cry again. What kind of man am I?

My vision is getting blurry. The light was engulfing the whole place. I grip tightly to Louise but I've let go. It feels like we are being pulled away.

She was getting away from my sight. I know that I am slowy being unconsious. But how can this happen? We just made up then now she is mad at me again. A tear dropped from my cheek.

My mind went blank.....

--------------------------------

*A.N.* From here on out the group will be in a crazy mess. Hope you'll enjoy! :D