Chapter 9

*A.N.* Hehe sorry for super duper slow update! xD I almost didn't notice that I left out Derflinger (know him right?). Well let's see what he thinks :)

(Extra chapter)

--------------------------------

Derflinger's P.O.V

Oi oi! Guys what da ya think you're doin'. You left me out for the whole 8 chapters! Good thing I'm not as bad as you think. Then let's get back to business.

"Hey partner! I think that you're ignoring me lately huh?" I asked him. My partner's group are now heading up these mountains now huh? After hearing the story behind our mission the atmosphere been tense since then. For now I'll help those two lovebirds make up.

"Well, sorry dude. These past moments I have been pretty akward around Louise." he replied. Me and partner are the last one to following the group. We are following this gal for the second time now huh?

"Hey partner. What's the name of that gal with a silver hair?"

"Oh her. She's Felicima. She was the one that help us earlier to get to the town. It seems she's the assistant of the head leader of this place." he replied to me.

"Oi,oi. Then what about mistress Louise? Where's she? You are always together right?" the moment I asked he suddenly changed his face.

"Ahh about her. It seems that she's still consious about my confession." my pal replied.

"Then why don't talk to her? I'm pretty sure she'll accept your feelings bro! You're pace just a little fast for her you know?!" I said. Tryin' to encourage my partner.

"Maybe your right." he told me with a reassured smile on his face.

"Ah, I know. Partner give me to Louise. I'll try to help ya settle things!" I told him. Then he gave me to Tabitha to help me hand over to Louise.

"Hey sword. What's the matter? Why the change of heart. You actually want me to carry you huh?" the gal questioned me.

"Well, I've noticed that you are avoiding my partner lately eh?" I tried to change the topic.

"Well it's his fault anyway! I....i..if he would say sorry a little faster then I wou...would reply to him." she told me while blushing. It's obvious what's her reply anyway.

"Then what about hearing him out. The boy's pretty down that you're like that."

"But.... i don't know what to say."

"You know...partner's sorry what he said earlier so forgive him. Now govand give it a shot 'fore it's to late!" I cheered her spirits. She then smiled and walked towards my pal.

Well, seems like my business was over. It's up to those two now.