Chapter 19

The voices got louder and louder. And everything went black. Then there was a screen in front of me. I saw all my family were tied up I chair as me and Zalgo were standing. "Let them GO ZALGO" my other self (os) said. "We I will when you give me your powers" Zalgo grinned. "Never. And remember what I said in the woods, never hurt my family only me" os said. "Well I don't Liston to little brats like you" he said. Os turned into my insane version like when Zalgo controlled me. I tried to attack him but he dogged and hit me to the ground. I looked at my family and saw that they were trying to break free. But they couldn't. Then the screen turned back. I flashed on to see me dead and everyone free. They ran to OS and started to cry. Wow, they all care about me. But I'm not that important, i only was a human and not that special. Then the screen disappeared. Then a new screen appeared. It did flashes of everyone after I died. Sally was crying all the time in her room. BEN never played video games. Jeffs smile was gone. Liu was sad. Lost never left his room. Puppeteer never played with his puppets. Bloody Painter never painted. Toby was never his cheerful self. Masky and Hoodie didn't do anything. EJ never ate kidneys. LJ wasn't happy like always. Jane and Clockwork stayed in there rooms. Smile Dog didn't smile. Lulu never went hunting for eyes. Scarecrow didn't do much. Dark Link wouldn't play video games ether. And SlenderMan never did his work. Nurse Ann never did much ether. I fell to my knees and started to cry. As the screen turned off I cried. "I love you guys. I promise I wouldn't let Zalgo get away with this" I cried. "You guys are my family and if I ever die please go on with your lives. I'll never forget your kindness" I cried as everything went black again.
I woke up to a bright light. Great back here in the medical room. The door opened and I saw Ann. "Hey Ann" I said as my voice sounded raspy. "Hello Y/N" she replied. "Are you feeling ok" she asked. "Ya I guess" I said. "Um... Ann can I tell you something" I said. "Ok" she said and walked over to me. "Well I know I said this before but know I really do think that Zalgo is trying to kill us. But he isn't TRYING to kill you guys. He wants me, my powers. I've had nightmares of you guys dying, and it was just me and Zalgo battling and all he would say was 'I just want your powers, and I'll save them' or 'join me and they live'. I couldnt join him, but I wanted you guys to live. But I hoped that if I killed him I would save us all. Then when he took over me, I couldn't fight. And I never wanted to hurt you guys. He made me. Then when I blacked out, it was me and him fighting while you and everyone else were tied up. He killed me. And you guys were all so miserable without me. And after all that's happened, to Zalgo taking me, I know that he wants to get me and my powers. But why? If he is a demon why does he need my powers, doesn't he have every power. Because he is a demon." I said and started to cry. "Oh dear Y/N, I know this is tough but trust me we will be fine and so will you. Please don't worry about us. Worry about yourself" she said. "But..... your my family. The family that loves me and cares for me. I've never had that family before that loves me, and I don't want to loose you" I said. "Y/N, don't worry. We are strong and your strong too. And everyone loves you. We think you as our family too" she said smiling. "But... what if I hurt you guys. I don't want that to happen" I said. "You can fight Zalgo trust me" she said smiling. "Ya I guess your right" I said. "Um... how long have I been out" I asked. "Let's see about a week" she said sounding worried. "My god that's long for me" I said as I put my hand on my forehead. "I know. You would usually wake up in 3 days" Ann said. "Can you stand Y/N" she asked. "I really don't know" I said as I sat up. I stood up. "Well that's one thing done" Ann said. "Um what" I asked looking at her. "We don't know if Zalgo drained some of your powers so we are going to test if your powers are working like they normal would" she said. "Ugh" I said. "Don't worry, you might be luck and your powers are fine, and you might just be useing your powers in like a few minutes or hours" she said smiling. "I hope that happeneds" I sighed. "Well you can leave if you want" she said. I nodded. I walked out and didn't see anyone. "Um... Ann? Where is everyone" I asked her. "Well sents you were passed out for a week, no one has left there rooms, and they were hurt so they rested in there rooms" she replied. "Uh... hey can you call everyone down I want to surprise them" I said as she nodded. "GUYS COME DOWN HERE" Ann yelled. I saw everyone walk down slowly. "Come on guys" Ann said. Everyone looked at Ann. "What" Jeff said. "Well I have a surprise for everyone. Come on out" she said. I walked out of hiding and looked at everyone and smiled. "Hello family" I said as I saw everyone ran at me. A big group hug happened. Smile Dog sat on my head again because he is to small the hug people and he's a dog. I heard crying and looked up. I saw Sally on the stairs crying. Everyone let go and I walked to her. "Don't cry little Sally" I said hugging her. "I missed you Miss Y/N" she said crying. "Hey what do I say" I joked. She smiling "don't cry." I laughed. I love my family!