The End

I woke up with no Liu. I sigh and got out of bed. I did my normal stuff and grabbed a hoodie. But before I can open my door a huge pain was in my chest. I fell to the floor coughing blood but I couldn't yell for help. Soon I was sucked into darkness.

Evil Y/N POV

I was finally able to get out. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. My eye was black with a blood red ires, my hair was black, I always had sharp teeth, my nails were long and black, and I wore all black. Shirt, hoodie, pants, shoes, and choker. I wiped the blood of Y/N or my face. She had to lose her eye. I grond as I snapped my fingers and a new eye appeared. I walked out of the room downstairs with my hood up. I sat on the couch with BEN as he played video games. I hung my head low as a huge smirk was on my face showing my sharp teeth. "Hey Y/N, you ok" I heard BEN ask. "I'm not Y/N" I said with my demon voice. "Shit" BEN said and stood up. "What's wrong? Never seen a demon" I said as I lifted my head. BENS eye widen in fear. Soon Y/N fights back control and said "Get out now." I get back in control and hear BEN yell "HELP!" Everyone runs down. I held my head low and my smile was as large as Jeffs. "Y/N do you know what's going on" Liu asked. "That's me" I said looking up giggling. Everyone was wides eyed as I stepped closer. People drew out their weapons but as I was going to attack Y/N gets control. "Don't come find me" she said running away from the mansion. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I yelled pushing her away. "YOU WERE GOING TO HURT THEM" she yelled. "I'll make your punishment a lot worst" I said getting in control again.

Lius POV (I think you two are lovers 😏)

As I ran downstairs to BEN yelling I saw everyone else running too. "What do you think this is about" I asked Jeff who was running next to me. "No fucking idea" he said as we ran downstairs. I see a scared to death BEN and Y/N. "Y/N do you know what's going on" I ask her. "That's me" she said with a demonic voice. I backed up before she turned normal said something and ran away. "I don't care what she said, we are finding her" I said turning to everyone. "She could kill us" BEN said. "But we are finding her. She is one of us and if you guys won't find her I will" I said. I ran it the direction of Y/N. I found her next to a lake wearing normal clothes. "Y/N" I asked as I see her crying and blood everywhere. I walked closer to her as her crys get louder. "Y/N" I said louder. "I hurt them" she said switching from voices. "I hurt myself" she added. "Liu" she asked turning her head. Her face was cut and bruised. "I tried to save you" she said getting up. She had cuts everywhere and fresh blood pouring out. "Y/N" I yelled running to her. She fell but I cout her. Her eyes were gray. She had fresh tears fall from her eyes. Her nose was bent and bleeding. "How did this" I asked crying. "You won't get hurt anymore" she said smiling. "What do you mean" I asked. "I love you" she said and kissed me. I kissed back as she pulled out a knife and stabbed her head. She fell limp with our mouth still touching. "Y/N" I asked tears falling from my face. "Y/N" I yelled shaking her. I picked her up and walked back to the mansion. She was already dead and we couldn't help it. We buried her and everyone was crying. "We can't mope around and cry over her. She said not too" I said. Everyone nodded as we went back inside. I went to my room and looked out the window. "I love you too Y/N" I said.

THE END

Hello everyone and I'm sorry to say that this is the end. Last chapter! BUT I am going to start a new book but it's not Creepypasta. It's...........................................................

HUMAN FNAF X READER YAY!!!
Now I said this story wasn't a Creepypasta X reader because it's just Liu that loves you. AND THERE WAS NO LEMONS YAY!!! You thought there would be Lemons because of you and Liu we'll think again. Sorry if your a boy reading this but say your gay I guess. Well goodbye friends!

PS: sorry for the short end chapter I had no ideas! Ok now BYE!