Ch.5 Sinji's Confession

I recommend playing the music if ye want k. This is not my song it is a remix of "I Don't Fucking Care" originally made by blackbear. This is found on YouTube and other sites. Blackbear- idfc (Tarro Remix). By the way this part might not be the same as the one in the actually story.
————————————————
~Last Time~

"Yeah.. He's such a rebel out of school.. Oh I just love him..," Annie bit her bottom lip.

"Listen if you want Sinji! You can have Sinji!" I yelled that out.

I saw Sinji holding a single flower in his hand. A petal fell down from the center. Annie smiled as she pulled away.

~Now~

"S-sinji...!" I looked at him.

He walked up to me as he handed me the flower...

"Lani.." He looked me in the eyes.

"S-sinji..," I blushed.

"I finally got the message.. Ryu told me on how you liked me for so long.. I never even realized it... That's why I asked for you," he grabbed my hands as I dropped my crunches.

He gripped my waist to help me stand. Students surrounded us as Annie had a shocked face and ran away. I saw Crest in the crowd with our group.

"Now that I know you gave up on me....," Sinji started to lean in. His lips closed to mine...

"WAIT!!" We heard a male student yelled out.

"Huh?!" Sinji said.

"Let go of Lani!" he came out of the crowd.

"Who are you?" Sinji asked.

"I'm Omiza Ramonagi! Lani Hanaichi is mine!" He yelled out.

"Wait what?!" I silently said.

"Oh I'm sorry..," Sinji grabbed my crunches and handed them to me as he walked in the crowd as my sight lost him.

"I don't remember an Omiza Ramonagi!" I looked at Omiza.

"You don't?" He said.

"Ugh! No! I'm going to class," I said as I walked to class.

Sinji's POV

I kept on walking down the halls and walk to the entrance of the school. I looked around and ran towards it and got out of school. This could effect everything in school... I don't care! I want Lani!

I just kept on running, why are these feeling so strong for her?! I ran into a dark alley as I bumped into a man.

"Huh? Hey it's you...," it the man that I beat up for Lani.

He grabbed the collar of my shirt and punch me right in the face.

"Eh..," I grieved in pain.

"That'll teach you for messing with me kid," he said as he started to kick and punch me.

Everything hurts.. Not just my body.. My heart as well.. I did so many things for her... I laid there in pain trying to look up... I have to run before he comes back. I'm not sure if he even would.

Camila's POV

I was in the library the whole time when everything happened. It was lunch as Sinji and Lani wasn't here... First Lani now Sinji..

"Hey did you hear? A student left the school during the break time!" A student said while he was talking to another student.

"Are you serious?! You know I didn't see Sinji kun in my fifth period!" He said.