Ch.16 I am Thou, Thou art I (Surprise This came out Early!)

~Last~

"Where is it?" I asked him still hugging the wall with my body.

I then screeched when a sudden cage dropped above me,"Sinji! Help!"

"Sorry Lani child, but he already helped me," An unclear shadow walked out of the dark as my eyes tried to adjust to it.

"Annie...," I paused to say her name. "Sinji how could you do this to me!?"

"Because I love her," he smiled and they kissed right in front of me.

"Thanks hon. Now guards take her and get her ready," Annie commanded them as I only sat there shock what has happened in front of me.

~Now~

Past Week, Yuri's POV

"Ohhhhhhh God!!!!!" I yelled aloud from the sight in front of me. "CAN YOU NOT MAKE OUT IN FRONT OF ME!" Sinji and Lani had just kissed in front of mah face!

"What? Now that we're together you're gonna see more of this," Sinji smirked and placed his arm around Lani.

"Not that!" I pointed towards them and started to yell out this,"It's that you guys are making me feel single!"

"Then go out with Ryu, you guys seem to have a connection," Camila said bitting down on pocky.

"Ew no. He's a perv," I crossed my arms and turn on my heels away from them.

Ryu's POV

I stood behind them holding flowers and listening to their conversation.

"Then go out with Ryu, you guys seem to have a connection," I heard Camila's voice when I got closer.

"Ew no. He's a perv," I heard Yuri said as I felt something shatter.

In the arms of an angel... ;-;

Crest's POV

"Breh you broke Ryu."

Lani's POV

"Today's lesson is to never fall in love folks."

"Aren't we dating?" Sinji came up from the side of me placing his arm around me.

"Change the lesson! I was wrong! Today's lesson is, Lani is god damn dumb."

Reader Note

Hue hue, Prank chapter! Okay so The chapter will come out very soon cause I've been working on it and it's like almost done!

I was like surpirsed! Like

"Whoa! This is almost done to publish!"

So I think tomorrow or two days after it'll come out cause that's when it's ready. I just wanted to post this up for the jokes and fun. It's like breaking the forth wall and these memes stafffffffff.

Any who.

BUYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!💕

~End~