Jin and Jisoo-Beautiful Date

No Challenge..

"My beautiful Jisoo is sleeping" Jin whispered as he caresses Jisoo's sleeping face.

He then stood up and he seems to be holding a paper.

Plan for today:

Beautiful Date with my wife.

"Later, I will date her" Jin giggled all by himself. "A beautiful date actually"

6 AM...

Jisoo woke up with puffy face, she scanned her surroundings wondering where husband Jin had gone to.

"Where is he? Did he perhaps leave me?" Jisoo said as she covered her puffy face.

She immediately showered for the morning, and changed to her casual attire.

The door creaked..

"Woah! That surprised me!" Jisoo almost jumped to death when Jin entered without notice.

She then smacked Jin "Yah! Oppa! One second I could have died with heart attack"

"Jisoo" Jin knelt down "Let's go on a date"

"Oppa" Jisoo blushed "Then I have to change first and-"

"No need, let's go!" Jin pulled her by her arm instantly.

5 minutes later, they finally arrived

"Woah, did you set this up all by yourself oppa?" Jisoo said as she was very overwhelmed seeing the indeed beautiful date set up

"Let's go" Jin held her hand.

Then both sat across each other.

"Wow, you even prepared my favorite dish, how did you know?" Jisoo smiled as she munched on the chicken teriyaki.

"It's a long story" Jin replied.

*flashback*

"PD, where's the best place for a date?" Jin asks the producer.

"Oh, I'll give you a map," the producer said.

"Do you perhaps know ChiChoo's fave dish?" Jin asked.

"Yes, and it's dishes which include chicken." The producer replied.

"Aha! I'll try cooking a special chicken teriyaki dish for her." Jin said.

Then he instantly started cooking and he rented the dating place the producer had suggested.

He settled everything up from plates to spoon and fork. From candelabra to table cloth and flowers on vase.

He then kissed his phone wallpaper and it's Jisoo's selca. "Now you will really find me so handsome" he laughed.

*end of flashback*

The happy JinSoo couple enjoyed the beautiful beach side date.

Looking at the sunset together made them look like a real wedding couple.

💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💓💓💓End of Chapter .💐💐💐💐💐💐💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

(end of JinSoo's adventures.)

PS: Each couple is given 3 days to enter deep challenges which will made them have strong feelings instantly in the given number of days.