Departure.

Today the Blackpink BTS couples are now sitting down at the studio of the 'We got Married' show.

"Alright, How's the marriage experience?" The Host asked.

"Let's try asking Taehyungie" The other host said. "Taehyung how was the experience"

"Well...it's really fun..I had so much fun with Jennie. All our fun times together, yeah, and I loved the fact that she embraced my weirdness." V said and he smirked.

Jennie laughed by what he said.

"How about our Jin ah?" The other host said.

"Oh..me and Jisoo, we learned to fix each other's weaknesses and became so united. She also laughs at my dad jokes" Jin said.

"Yeah, aside from his dad jokes, I laugh at the sound of his laughter." Jisoo teased him.

(Jin with a goofy laugh.hahah xd.)

Everyone then laughed.

"Then what about this two lovebirds over here" The Host pointed to Rosé and Jimin.

"Oh...Rosé, she's a nice,kind, and a very caring person. I felt like I was so lucky to have her as my wife in this show. For me, I think picking that door, was my best decision."
Jimin said then smiled.

"Wooh, our Jimin ah, he liked Rosé after all" The other host teased.

"Jimin oppa, is a playboy one but once you get into a relationship with him, he's indeed serious. I just want to thank him for all" Rosé said.

Jimin and Rosé smiled at each other.

"Okay..next is our maknaes!" The Host exclaimed to Lisa and Jungkook.

"Well..Lisa...she's cute, and bubbly. I could tell that she's an ideal type for me, she fits my personality" Jungkook said.

"Well for Kookie, even though I like older guys, he acts like one even if we're in the same age and could take care of me well. That's what makes him special for me" Lisa gave a thumbs up to him, he also did the same to her.

"Alright, our 'WE GOT MARRIED' show if BTS and Blackpink has officially ended." The Host said.

"Thank You guys for participating" The other host said and shook hands with them as they stand up to depart and finally part ways.

The BTS van is already waiting outside with J  Hope, Rap Monster, and Suga.

Then the boys looked so down as they entered the Van.

The Blackpink Van is also waiting for the girls.

Then they opened their car glass windows and bid each other their one last goodbye.

Then the Blackpink and BTS parted ways.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚End🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

So far the sad ending of We got Married, but at least they were sweet in the show.