Jungkook and Lisa-Sexy dance of Lalice

Challenge made by Jungkook: Lisa has to do sexy dance in front of him.

Jungkook was now waiting at the living room sofa.

"I asked Lisa if she could do the sexy dance because she looks too good in dancing." Jungkook said to the camera.

Outside the living room....

"Akkk! I'm nervous!" Lisa dabs her chest." But, I really tried my best to practice this."

*flashback*

Lisa secretly turns on the lights, while Jungkook is sleeping soundly.

Then she starts practicing creating her steps on her own.

*end of flashback*

Now Lisa was wearing a shorts and a spaghetti strap.

She now enters the living room which made Jungkook get shocked, and he laughed.

"Get ready now" Lisa said now laughing.

It would be so awkward for Lisa.

(Don't Cha- Pussycat dolls music is Lisa's sexy dance song)

"Woah, jinja, this girl is daebak" Jungkook says on the camera.

Lisa was so on and on with her sexy dance. From hip thrust to swirling wavy movements and seductive motions.

Then finally the dance was over.

The Jungkook went to hug her.

Both sat on the sofa.

"Why of all. You chose that challenge??" Lisa asked "I feel embarrassed"

"You don't have to. You're my wife now" Jungkook said and he kissed Lisa's cheek at the same time wrapping his hands around her.

"Aigoo! There you are again" Lisa pinches Jungkook's cheeks.

Just like that the challenge is over.

Jungkook and Lisa decided to dance sexily together for more fun with the same music.

The married couple got so much fun with each other.

😘😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊End of Chapter😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅