Jungkook and Lisa-Acting Challenge

Challenge: Lisa and Jungkook are challenged to act as if they're in a drama. The scene is as if they were parting lovers, because the other one is dying.

All cameras were already gathered, there's a director watching them.

Lisa and Jungkook was busily memorizing the script. The two were quite nervous especially that they would be like actors and actresses.

"So I'm the dying one?" Lisa asked as she scans the script.

"Yes, I will be the one who would say goodbye to you" Jungkook said with a dash of laughter.

"So Kookie, it's up to you to  decide how you would say goodbye to her, it's AdLib, alright?" The director advised Jungkook.

"But still stick to the script right?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes" The director answered.

Meanwhile.....

Lisa was getting makeover, minutes from  now, she will become a pale dying person who is gonna leave her lover behind.

The makeup artist placed a pale look on Lisa's face. Then changed her outfit to a bloddy white sleeveless.

She's a pregnant woman who got into a hit-and-run accident, and Jungkook is the father of the baby.

The shooting starts..

Lisa fells down on the floor on cue.

Just then Jungkook rushes towards her.

"You can't die!" Jungkook sadly holds Lisa in his arms.

But Lisa accidentally laughed.

Cut! Take 2!

Jungkook tries to run to Lisa but accidentally slipped off, and his waist got hurt.

The director asked  "Omo! Kookie! Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'll try my best" Jungkook replied smiling while in pain.

Cut! Take 3!

Jungkook successfully runs to Lisa.

"You can't die!" Jungkook said as he holds Lisa in his arms

Lisa struggling to say "J-Jungkook...A-always..R-remember, my love remains in y-you" Until she finally had her dying breath.

And she died.

"No! No! You can't do this to me! Don't leave me! Lisaa!!" Jungkook unexpected tears fell down. It seemed like he was so into the drama.

This time he had to do his own AdLib for his goodbye to Lisa.

"Goodbye, Lisa" His last tear trickled then the results might be  shocking but he kissed Lisa on her lips.

Cut! Finished!

They all cheered and the director really got so touched by Jungkook's acting skills.

"Congrats" The director said. Then he left.

Only Lisa and Jungkook were left behind! The kiss made the two awkward.

Well..Lisa is a cuddling girl so she hugged Jungkook who cried.

"Woah, jinja, you really cried so much" Lisa comforted him.

"It was part of acting, the scene is just so sad." Jungkook said.

"What kind of AdLib was that?" Lisa asked feeling pissed off about the kiss.

"What? Is there something wrong? Why? Do you want me to repeat it?" Jungkook smirked.

Lisa laughed. Then she tries to avoid Jungkook right now who tries to kiss her on her lips. And then eventually the couple kissed.

Both sits down on a bench.

"Wow, you have such a great acting skills, I bet you're good at everything." Lisa complimented

"Thank you" Jungkook said and he held Lisa's hand "You are mine and mine only alright?"

"Aigoo! You're so cute!" Lisa pinches Jungkook's cheeks.

"You're way more cuter" Jungkook smiled and pinches Lisa's cheeks.

Then both cuddled up sweetly like a real married couple should do.

"Lisa, I'll give you a challenge and it's for tomorrow" Jungkook grinned slyly.

"What is it?" Lisa asked smiling.

"Sexy dance in front of me" Jungkook finally said it.

"What? Alright then, if that's you want mister" Lisa said tracing her fingers on Jungkook's chest.

(Way back in to love- Hugh Grant,Haley Bennett music plays in the background)

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍End of Chapter 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍