JinSoo: Last Night.

Night time.....

This night will be the last night for Jinsoo to be together, so they have to bid their goodbyes now, because early morning tomorrow they will be parting ways at the studio of the show together with the other participants in 'We got married'

They are at their bedroom.

Jisoo was leaning on Jin's shoulder while they're at their bed.

"Too bad, this will be our last night together" Jin said as he holds Jisoo's hand.

"I know, I'm gonna miss you oppa" Jisoo said.

"You'll me miss me and my dad jokes right?" Jin smiled at her.

Jisoo laughed "Aigoo oppa!" She kept laughing.

"You're the first girl ever who laughed at my jokes, even though it's not quite funny. Which is why even though after this 'we got married' show ends, I wanna say that I really find you as a nice girl." Jin said and smiled.

"Oppa" Jisoo looks at him and starts crying. "You're actually nicer and fun to be with. You never fail to make me laugh and enjoy."

Jin then also start crying and hugs her.

The Jinsoo couple is crying for they will finally separate. Jin even hugged Jisoo tightly. It's the first time a girl had made him cry.

"Which is why..I have a gift for you Jisoo ah" Jin said "Wait..I'll go get it."

Jin leaves the bedroom and got his gift.

It was a huge cage with a sleeping furry cute white dog.

He the flashes it in front of Jisoo

"Ta Da!" Jin showed Jisoo his gift.

Jisoo got really surprised

"Omona! I like it!" Jisoo immediately gets the dog from the cage hugs it.

"You like it that much?" Jin asked.

"Yes, I super duper like this." Jisoo said, she then hugs Jin while still holding the puppy.

"That's the gift I wanna give to you before we part ways" Jin said.

"She's so cute!!! Where did you get her?" Jisoo asked Jin as she was caressing the dog's fur.

"I bought her and her partner"

"Partner? You mean this cutie fella has a partner? Like a boy dog?"

"Yes, and I'm owning the boy dog, and you will be owning that girl dog. So that we'll always remember each other through our couple dog."

"Awee..Thank you so much!" Jisoo cried tears of joy.

Then Jin also got his dog.

"Now we both have our couple dogs. These dogs symbolizes our unbreakable bond." Jin grinned.

Jisoo and Jin then got a hold of their own dogs. They now have a couple dog that no matter how they part ways,!their dogs will always bring back the memories.

Both played with their dogs bought by Jin. Their dogs were actually couple dogs.

Both slept with their dogs beside them. And Jin and Jisoo gave each other a peck at the lips.

"Goodnight Jisoo" Jin said.

"Goodnight Jin oppa" Jisoo replied "I hope we'll still be together again"

Jin just smiled. "Don't worry, we'll always be together with our dogs."

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐Last of Jinsoo couple💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

(Collide-Howie Day Jinsoo ending song)

Awee, Jin just gave Jisoo a girl dog and gave himself a boy dog so that no matter what happens when they separate they'll always be able to remember each other.