Chapter 4

It was nearly afternoon and I couldn't stop getting cherry-red over last night's kiss. Wasn't a surprise thought that it'll rewind the whole next day. But Niall not showing up to me surely was. It tensed me up.

Louis snatching tv remote from my hand got me back to afternoon's calm reality.

"Give it, I wanna watch my favourite serial " I tried snatching it back as he paid me with ignorance

"Who do you think you are ?" I tried for the second

"I'm Chuck Bass " he smirked " the protagonist of your favourite serial " with this his smirk widened

"YOU, watch gossip girl?" I emphasised you

"Ya, problem?" He raised his brows. I stayed quiet. There's no word like 'calm' in his life. He rolled his eyes waiting for the reply. I saw his antics from corner of my eyes but I was too lazy to react. And specially a guy like Louis, sass flows through his veins. So I decided to stay away from his sassy attacks.

We spent an hour watching gossip girl. Actually I spent an hour watching and Louis spent it pretending to be Chuck Bass. Both are sassed up. Louis always yelled that his 'Sass Masta from Doncasta' and every time he made us believe it.

He got a call from his mom and till then I swapped the channels from the beginning till
the end. That's one of my hobby.

Minutes later Louis came on the couch. I quickly searched for something amazing for watching. Or else Louis would throw a sassy bomb again.

But no ! He grinned saying " Lottie loves to swap this way "

As one of my secret talent of reading people's expression, in this case I didn't need to do cause Louis' voice spilled the truth already. He missed his family. The sad scent he had while saying that made me know that well.

"You miss them all, don't you?"

Letting out a small grin he continued, "Hella lot" and tears streamed down his cheeks.

I could barely believe, Louis who called himself Chuck Bass was actually Charles Bass. He is the sweetest one. The most caring person when it comes to his close people. All he wanted was to make them happy.

Louis and I took strides along the lawn. We shared about our families which took us both into deep friendship bonding. Every family has a problem, it's how we hold back to be a family over again.

Moreover our motto was to give back our Moms what they sacrificed for us selflessly.
Louis has a marshmallow corner for his loved ones. 'Tommo Gang' everyone he loves are included. Heartbreaking words were when he said, "Many exited than entered"

Afternoon when along with Louis. I happily agreed him to be my elder brother. Since that day he takes this responsibility in highest majesty.

"Live show in an hour " aware given by our manager

Hearing about this,

Harry felt nauseous

Zayn literally puked

Niall went around running semi-naked in excitement and stopped with a slip obviously hurting his arse terribly. Well deserved pain.