Chapter 5

Nice and bright Sunday morning bloomed through our villa. It was Masterchef with Liam in the kitchen as he cooked for us. Louis was the paparazzi in our house taking videos every moment. Harry took long hours to wash himself. Zayn dozed off near the pool. Taking a chance of Niall sleeping, Louis doodled his face. Nice night sleep of success. As 'up all night' our debut album topped the charts within a week time. We wanted to be real in this showbiz world but our success grew up some frenemies around already.

It's always two sides in this one world. Good and Bad. We always got good side by our hard work. Bad one always came along without efforts. Kicking that with ignorance, we kicked off 'Up all Night tour' with love for our fans. Their support always overwhelmed us. After this tour, the last plane finally landed up in Mumbai - my home.

Summertime is the best time of my world. My mind gets calm and I try to get rid of the chaos. Since the day 1 I already missed my blond bloke. Rest break went amazing but Niall always revolved around my mind. My heart explored feelings for him as, 'distance makes the heart grow ponder'.

IPL cricket tournament has always been a part of Indian's summer break. Along with my R and E I went to watch some matches played in my city. We took a road trip to Goa. We lived all the friendship goals on our bucket list. Biggest was to fly off to Bali. I told you, beach and I are the romantics of my life. No summer had been so perfect. But I wouldn't call it perfect cause I REALLY MISSED NIALL HORAN *covers mouth*THE FART GUY. Note the emphasised letters.

London was the first station after the break and of starting back to work. Harry's charming face smiled through the crowd at Heathrow. He was the first one to be back along with me. We were drove to our villa. Harry and me took up the task to turn it into our home before others returned.

"How was your break ?" I was curious

"Good" he simply said it but low

"You alright ?" I turned towards him and his expressions kinda said 'no'

"I'm sorry Harry "

"Hey hey no problem love, it was just a casual question "

"But what's the problem?"

"My parents got separated " he was torn

It's so disappointing. It's such a issue which breaks the child. Happy family always architects children's future. Not blaming parents but one of them always break the family for their selfish need and greed. The child hold backs the tears. Cries to sleep. But that one parent cares about nothing !

"I'm sorry " we pulled in for a hug. He needed someone to clear up his mind. I fondled his cheeks and wiped those unnecessary tears. I comforted him as I always did to me, back then crying in the washroom. I'm proud of my dad for being in army. Other ways it had always been hard for my mom.

I played our album and we both sipped tea. It's nearly afternoon but it's just us. We kept talking. Non stop. Harry is just as cute innocent bloke as he looks. Our thoughts ran in same direction. He is the best mate I have.

"So how is N?" He smirked and that 'smirk' said what he exactly wanted to know.

"What do you really wanna know ?"

"Did y'all guys had s- ?"

"Wait there, no no no okay ?!! Your mind is nasty freak" I stopped him and yes at the right moment