Chapter 7

Thought of another tour pumped up our excitement. It's the best part of our job. It's thrilling time on our tour bus.

My dream list was coming true now. We sold out arenas within hours. We would play in Madison Square Garden- every artist's dream. Touring means away from family and friends but this time that would be fulfilled too. Management allowed us to get two members along with us. I got Villers and Hastings along.

In a span of a year and a half, things changed a bit. Louis with his new girl Eleanor Calder. Zayn with little mix's singer Perrie Edwards. Harry dated too but I don't remember who?! Liam was single. And it was Niall and me.

I couldn't be more happy to share my dream with these lads. Just in short year, we were already a family. We got more buzzed when we performed at the Olympic Games Closing Ceremony. And let me take a moment to appreciate our fans, though a moment isn't enough.

They are like our puzzle piece. Together we make it complete. All these months have an incredibly remarkable. They are the support system since the beginning. And those times when they thank us, I feel like we should reciprocate it. But time just rushes. So whenever we get a moment to thank, we take it.

Also a massive thank for our families. They are the base of our lives. On tour, Reney my Villers accompanied for full time. And sadly Eloise my Hastings just for a while as her boyfriend just couldn't stop missing her. So later Eloise joined Mitchell on his tour with the Blackcaps (NZ cricket team).

Just few days before our tour. Excitement was in the air. This was like an official world tour. Kinda racked my nerves and pumped my heart with excitement.

With Eleanor we went shopping, since her shopping senses are fresh and trendy. That point of time I was blessed with the best company of people. People who cheer me in lowest and not just highest. Everyone has a problem but forgetting them and subtracting other's pain, is what being human all about.

Reminded about being human, we really scented the real being humanness when we got a chance to help kids in Ghana. So far my best experience of being human. They beg for a drop and we waste water hosting pool parties. How unfair, when one eats a whole meal and the other begs for a piece of bread.

Tour started up with O2 Arena, London. This segment of time we were confident onstage. Day started off with rehearsals. Ended up writing songs for the album.

"Can you believe this?" Liam's eyes shone with proudness. Hundreds of our fans surrounded the hotel.

"We did it" Harry remarked

"And let me capture this" Louis started to record

"This is sick" Niall teared apart.

Set list with 22 of our favourite songs.

Concert-

We got elevated up and like a moron I didn't put my ear plugs. And there the crowd of London being loud as they could.

"O2 arena welcome to take me home tour" Liam said with hands up

"London are you readyyyyyyyyyy" it was Louissssssssss

After a great start with 'up all night ', we got high with 'Rock me' .
' I would'
And changing lyric of 'She's not Afraid ' to Cheese not afraid

Silliest thing we competed about was changing lyrics. Harry and Louis leaded the board.
With full intention to have fun Liam and Louis would always spill water in Zayn's direction for him to fall.

Girls throwing bra in Harry's direction. Truly he said he hated it but he would have his own clumsy moment.

Niall and guitar are romantics of our band. I'm proud of how far we have come.
I can't really explain how it felt. Words surely can't describe it. And without our fans it wasn't even nearly possible.

We didn't realised that we started doing a formation for 'what makes you beautiful '
Harry has fear towards it since Liam pulled down his pants. That is something we are planning to put on our movie.

It called 'this is us' and it will be showcasing our journey throughout X- Factor and Take me Home Tour.

Meanwhile in Ireland, we visited to Niall's family place in Mullingar. Irish fellas are warm welcoming. And they also make you comfy in just first meet. We spent two days enjoying the activities in his hometown. All the lads got well with his dad and me with his mom.

At night, Niall sneaked into my room and took me in his hall. His parents sat around the inglenook.

"Mum Dad, I gotta tell ya something special" Niall said and his parents turned back

"Sure son, sit here both of you" his dad tapped the chair

Sitting by, Niall hold his mom's and my hand introducing to her the special relationship we had. I was just hoping they turn out to be happy but

They were HAPPIEST