Chapter 6

Sipping my tea, my mind went through all the tough life I'm going to have in our band. Thoughts going around early in the morning, to be noted.

I always look for keys to my problems in nature. Trees, birds, tiny creatures or just flowing water. Losing my mind in this search has always been great. A ball of paper going straight into my cup, stopped it all at once.

Furiously I opened the tea-d paper.
Having no clue, I read those romantic lines like a moronic , " Baby I, I wanna know, what you think when you're alone, is it me yeah? " read it in a clueless romantic tone.

'Last First Kiss', written with horrific handwriting ever. I felt like an archaeologist researching the letters.

While reading, I felt like some eyes keeping a watch on me. Word by word, realisation hit me harder and harder. For sure this was Niall who penned down our story transforming into this lovely song. No one ever made me love me for who I am.

I really wanted to share this moment with him. I swiped my phone to call him. There you go !

Behind the bushes, there was a little leprechaun watching over.

As he came out and opened his arms to cuddle instead I patted his bum hard. He laughed ft asked all those 'WH' questions on 'why I did that?'. For sake of dust to be off.

"Who even sneaks through the bushes? Hope they pricked your arse"

"It was worth watching you read that "

"Gosh no, tell me it's a lie ?"

"Fortunately no" he laughed as usual to his personality

"Dammit, sun just showed up breaking my wonderful sleep and you expect me to speak as sweet as what ? Katy Perry? "

"Why ? No, just like Arya Lively "

"Okay ! But I'm not charged yet ! And you know I talk gibberish in the morning, by the way it has a scientific reason "

"And what's that ?" He narrowed his eyes and pouted his lips. And this look gives me chills.

"I need Food"

"That's like my girlfriend now " and he walked through the kitchen

And that sentence in that Irish accent revolved around my mind showing up rosy blush on my cheeks. No way that I can do it in front of our the lads. This time waiting was a tough task.

We all breakfasted together. We went to the studio. Recorded a song for hours and hours. I was getting so impatient. But I didn't even dare to ask him in front of the lads. Specially when there's a lad named Louis.

And about Louis, he was weirdo of the day. He was sweet. He was blushing over some thought that only he knew.

"Bro, what's up" Zayn noticed his weird existence

"Nothing " Louis said and though I was going through some lyrics, I watched him from corner of my eye. That's a good skills I have.

Entering the convo of Zouis, Liam asked if they were free tonight and there were bipolar replies.

"Yes mate" Zayn giving him high-five

"No mate" and turned towards the window to get rid of the awkward moment

"What's wrong Tommo?" Liam patted his shoulder