Chapter 6

The little girl started wailing. I covered my ears. "Fiona. Stop it." Emma said sternly. Fiona sniffled a bit. "You really don't remember us?" Emma asked me again. "No sorry." I said as I packed up my makeup. 

I ran into the 2 teenage boys. "Sorry miss." One of them said. Emma and Fiona walked out of the bathroom. I waved and walked away. The mother walked up to them. "Who was that?" She asked. "Jaden." Emma said. They spun around to look at me. 

I sat on a brick wall waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up. He was getting the car. I waited for 10 minutes and Max honked at me. As soon as I got up, something smashed his car. "MAX!" I yelled. All the cars mysteriously started breaking or getting stepped on. 

Emma and Fiona stood next to me. "Holos." One of the teen boys said. "What?" I asked. They stared at me blankly. Something smashed the bush next to me. Emma yanked me into the restaurant. 

The woman started whispering to the kids. "We have to make her remember." The woman said. "How?" Emma asked. "Memories?" Fiona suggested. The roof was thrown off of the building. Emma and Fiona were thrown to one side. 

The others were thrown to the other. I was then picked up and was spat on. I then felt something slimy wrap around my leg. I sung a tune and the slimy thing disappeared. I sang a sharp whistle and I was then dropped. 

I landed in a flower bed. The woman got up and transformed into a bird. My eyes went wide. I started remembering little bits of something. I felt like I know that woman. Emma then flew up into the air. I choked a bit. I was then yanked behind a wall. One of the teen boys looked at me. 

"Hopefully this will help you remember." He said as he crashed his lips on mine. An electric feeling was sent through my whole body. He seemed reluctant to stop but he did anyway. "Jake?" I asked. "Jaden!" He said as he hugged me. I hugged him back. 

Ms P. walked around the corner. "You done horsing around Jake." She said. "MOM!" I yelled. "Jaden! You remember!" She said hugging me. Emma was thrown into a wall. "Come on Jake!" My mother said as she went back into the fight. Anthony walked around the corner. "Jaden." He said. 

I looked at him. "I'm so glad you're back." He said flirtatiously.  "Anthony." I said. He put his finger on my lip. "Ssh. Less of that." He said. He then grabbed me roughly and started kissing me. He pinned me against a wall. I was shocked at what Anthony was doing. I didn't know he liked me. 

"ANTHONY! Where is that boy?" My mother yelled. Anthony stopped. "We'll finish this later." He said as he winked at me. "Anthony! Help us!" Emma yelled. "Babe!" He said. Guilt washed over me. I never knew he and Emma were a thing. I kissed her boy. I didn't even try to stop him from kissing me. 

He became a player and I have to stop him. 

A few weeks later...

"Hey Jaden." Emma said as she passed through the kitchen. "Have you seen Anthony?" She asked. "I'll go look." I said. "Thanks." She said. I looked everywhere in the house but I couldn't find him. I walked upstairs and heard his voice. I then heard giggles. Anger boiled inside of me. 

I sang a sharp whistle which was followed by a scream. "Hold on babe!" Anthony said. I looked inside of his room and saw a girl pinned to a wall by knives. She looked terrified. "Jenna babe. Don't worry." Anthony said. "You should worry." I said as I walked in. Jenna looked at me. "Jaden. Not funny." Anthony told me angrily. 

"Emma won't find this funny." I said as I took off down the hall. "Jaden! Don't tell!" He screamed as he ran after me. I slid down the railings of the stairs and jumped over the table. He tripped on a chair and ran into a wall. Emma was outside sitting on a tree talking with my mother. 

"Emma. There's someone upstairs." I said. Anthony slammed into me which sent me flying into a bush. "Anthony. Be nice to your "sister"." My mother scolded him. "Don't listen to her. She's being hysterical." He said laughing. "Anthony. Are you coming back?" Jenna yelled from the window. 

"Who is that?" Emma asked suspiciously. I sung a tune and Jenna floated down to the courtyard. "Anthony. Who's she?" She asked as she hugged Anthony. "Um." Anthony said nervously. "I'm your worst nightmare."