Chapter 49: The Creeping Doom

Donnie has been cooped up in his lab for a while, trying to figure out what to do about the brain worm in Karai. Mikey went in there and accidentally spilled a little of Donnie's serum he made on Donnie's hand. It really messed with him in training because he almost had Raph, but as usual, Raph won. Then as we hung out and Leo trained solo, we heard him scream. We ran in the dojo to see Leo being held by the Creep. But something seemed different about it; it didn't look mindless like it did before. Then when it escaped, it took Snakeweed's claw. But we found out that since the Creep got smarter with the serum Donnie made, it made Donnie dumber. We eventually defeated it and the son of Snakeweed that he created, but Donnie was still acting stupid. Mikey made him this serum that he claimed to help him, but after Donnie drank it, he was dumber than a box of rocks. Then we found out that the son of Snakeweed and the Creep combined and created, as Mikey called him, Creepweed. We went to the surface with breathing units, but while fighting Creepweed, Leo, Raph, and I lost ours and fell asleep from the gas. While we were knocked out, Donnie helped Mikey and he seemed to be smart again. I was put in my room after it all happened, but I could hear Donnie and Mikey talking then wrestling about something.

Jamie finished her journal entry from the previous mission and stretched and yawned from after waking up. Then she heard a knock on the door.

"Jamie, you awake?" Raph asked.

"Yeah. You can come in," she answered sleepily.

He came in with a tray that had two slices of three meat pizza with ranch dressing to the side, Sunkist in a glass with ice in it, and a little vase with a couple of red roses on it. He set it down on the nightstand.

"Babe! You got me my favorite pizza, soda, and flowers?" she asked, touched by what her boyfriend did for her.

"Yeah. You were knocked out for a lot longer than we were and I wanted to do something extra special. I hope you enjoy it," he replied, shyly rubbing the back of his neck.

Jamie smiled and got off the bed. She grabbed his plastron and pulled him close into a kiss. She licked his lips, asking for entrance. He granted it and they once again ended up on the bed as their tongues fought for dominance. She lightly gripped his tongue with her teeth. He looked at her and she smirked at him. He did the same and went back to kissing her. They had another good night before enjoying the dinner he brought her and falling asleep once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Jamie and Raph really got busy in their room. 😆 I hope you guys enjoy the next episode!