The Cooperation

Louis' POV.

I was stuck in the island with this beautiful girl. She had curly blonde hair,blue eyes, and had curves in all the right places. I felt like I meant something to her because instead of helping someone else on the plane she helped me. When she came back with the tiger I was really scared and I thought since I had been a jerk to her she would let it eat me. But she didn't she just calmed her down she. Then I noticed she is being nice to me and here I am blowing the only chance I had at a girl. All the other girls are usually slutty. They throw themselves at me and I am scared of them. This girl is different like how many times do you see a girl with a tiger from a jungle being good like a puppy. Also she is wearing decent clothes that don't show her breasts or butt. I like her and I the know I blew it. I was surprised when she said " How bout if we start all over. Because if we are fighting we are never going to get out of here" I agreed and said " Hello love, I'm Louis." she said " Hey Louis I'm Kayleigh but my friends call me Kiwi cuz they are weird." she said while giggling. Her giggles sound like angels. She then said "Weird right." I just said "Yup" she said "You want food." I nodded so we went to back to the plane. When we got there I saw the tiger eating some fish. But I noticed that it had to if it wanted to live.Kiwi gave me some food, and I gobbled it up. I noticed that we were going to be here a long time, so I was going to build a hut out of wood cuz I saw a ax in one of the boxes. I wondered how she was going to react. I guess I will find out.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Heyyyyy my little elephants I updated cuz Kayleigh so thank her.Yes she is real shoutout to kmoliver she is the one from my story. I updated kk I was going to update a long chapter to think about what to write about. Anyways hope u liked it and if u didn't then suck my fucking dick cuz I don't give a flying fuck hahahah I so scarry roar! Byeeee!