The Answer

Kayleigh's POV.

I was astonished with what Lou had asked me. I mean I liked him and he liked my wait I loved him so I said the words that made me instantly famous " Yes yes a million fucking times yes!" he looked like the happiest man ever! He picked me up and spun me around while kissing me. He then said go get your clothes on. I then blushed and noticed I was only in my red laced undies and bra from swimming. I blushed and grabbed my clothes and choked them on. He then blindfolded me and put me on Brisa's back and he guided us somewhere. When we got to where we were going he took the blindfold off and there I saw the cutest little hut made out of wood. We walked in and there was a little kitchen and a separate little room. I was astonished once again. I was tired so I asked "Where is the bed?" he then laughed and said while chuckling "Wow I don't want to take your virginity yet you know. We barely even started dating." I blushed and said " Lou I meant I'm tired so I want to sleep not have fucking sex. Plus I don't have sex before marriage now where is the fucking bed?" he just pointed to a bed that looked comfy it was wood and it had some moss and bird feathers. I layer down and went to sleep dreaming about my love and I.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

I don't feel good my little elephants I haven't eaten and I just want to take a nap but I swear I will write a long chappy tomorrow I swear and this is just a fricken filler chappy so yeah bye my little elephants.