The Hut

Louis' POV.

I spent all week sneaking out and we had surprisingly became friends and not just faking. I was going to he find her and show it to her when I heard. Giggling I followed it and found Kiwi taking a swim she looked beautiful her hair was in beach waves and she looked so happy playing with Brisa. I just took off my shirt and joined her, we played all day and we were very tired. I decided this was the time to show her the hut. I guess we will find out her reaction now. Then she did the unexpected she asked me " Are you faking it that you like me because we need to cooperate to get off the island?"I was surprised she would think that but then again I was a big jerk to her in the beginning. Then I told her " how could you think that?" she just broke down crying and I guess she just bottled up her feelings too much until she finally cracked. I just calmed her down and looked into those beautiful blue eyes and we started leaning in we kissed and it was the best kiss ever! She pulled back and I popped the big question " will you be my girlfriend?".

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

I updated my elephants I am trying to everyday but we all know that won't ever happen. Or will it? Ahhhhhh I am so stupid sometimes wait nope correct that all the time BTW my name is Lizbeth I just noticed I never introduced myself before. Hahaha if you are my friend cuz u already knew that! Now bye myyyyy elephants.