The Depression

Louis' POV.

When I promised that to her I knew I was going to break the promise. I was going to call with the phone today! I was excited, I felt like Kiwi didn't really want me to call. I was already calling 9-9-9 for the police. I was really surprised that they actually answered they said "hello how may we help you?" so I answered quickly " we are stuck in an island. We are stuck her and I am Louis Tomlinson." they just said " Okay we are tracking your location we should be there by tomorrow." I was really happy that we were going back. I just noticed that Kayleigh was gone and no sign of Brisa either. I looked and looked, I was getting frustrated when I heard....

Kayleigh's POV.

I was devastated that he was calling and I heard we only had a day left.

One day until I get forgotten.

One day until I lose the love of my life.

One day until my life gets fucked up badly.

I just walked away and got into the jungle and just cried with Brisa by my side and I sobbed into her. Soon I felt myself falling asleep. I just went to sleep with Brisa right by me.

Louis' POV.

I heard sobs coming from somewhere close by. Then they started getting softer until I heard them no more. I was getting frantic and soon after what felt like the longest hours ever u found something I never wanted to see again. Kayleigh asleep with Brisa wide awake comforting her with her warm fur with Kayleigh there with year streaks down her face. I was devastated then I figured out why she was like this she thought I was going to forget about her on once we left. I got there and picked her up off Brisa and carried her bridal style to the hut. I was going to ask her what happened tomorrow even though I knew the answer. I was going to get her to tell me, after all I was her boyfriend.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Hey my elephants how are u my but beautiful people. I love you guys that read my story and I want to support the teachers at our school so DON'T BULLY OTHER PEOPLE! Please I would please appreciate it trust me I get bullied by the boys in my class and it makes me feel like fucking shit. Trust me it is a horrible feeling like sometimes I'm walking around and eating like Niall, no lie, anyways people look at me weirdly and I'm like what? But anyways tell me if you guys want me to start a Liam Payne story and comment if you do. So Byeeeeeee my Elys yayyyyyyy I got Dr. Pepper today and for you who don't know it makes me act like I an high as fuck. But Byeeeeeee!!!!!

-Lizzy