The Jerk All Over Again

Kayleigh's POV.

But instead of eating me it just came up to me and laid in between my legs and I petted it and it started purring. It was starting to get dark so I laid on Brisa's fur. I named the tiger that I'm assuming it's a girl and I'm going with my gut cuz I don't want to check. So anyways I just laid in her fur and fell asleep.

NEXT MORNING

----------------------------------------------

I woke up and I was hungry. I noticed that there was food on the plane, but that meant having to go back with that jerk. I didn't want to die so I just walked back to the plane with Brisa at my side. When we got there I saw Lou yes I gave him a nickname. (A/N cuz I'm to lazy to write out the whole name.)He looked scared of Brisa. he was going scream at me for being here when I said " I wasn't going to starve to death." he just angrily nodded. Brisa noticed my anger towards him and growled at him. He looked like a scared puppy I felt bad so I just calmed Brisa down by rubbing her fur. She took the message and stopped. Lou then mumbled a quiet " thanks for stopping her." so I responded " I might be mad at you for being a dickhead, bitch, and cunt but that doesn't mean I don't have a heart you know." I just walked to the plane and got some food out while Brisa ate one of the fish in the ocean. While I ate I noticed if we don't cooperate with each other we won't get off the island.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

My friend kmoliver was so annoying she was like update your book all fucking day long. So I updated u happy Kiwi. Hope you like my book my little elephants also don't feel like I calling you fat I just love elephants cuz they are becoming extinct and they need our help.