3.1

We all were waiting in our little meet up spot inside the World Center, chilling before Playlist started. the first few girls walked through, and they all hugged Hunter, Ashton and Brandon. One girl came up to me and hugged me yet barely touching and whispered to me, "they're too good to you stop being a leech." I fake smiled, and sat down on the stool behind me. 

The day went on, and more girls whispered things to me. I felt like leaving so in between meet and greets I told Ashton "I'm leaving," he just pouted and nodded. I grabbed my iPhone 6s, my water bottle and went back to the hotel room, several storeys' up. 

I checked Snapchat, and I got a photo from Hunter. Why'd you leave? :( I replied on chat, bc i'm not feeling good. Why are the girls hurting me like this? Tears streamed down my face, I wiped off the small amount of makeup I had on and crawled under the covers and into bed. 

When I woke up to the sound of the door opening, I look up at the door to see Hunter, Brandon and Ashton walk in with McDonald's. "Got me anything?" I pout, and they nodded. Brandon handed Ashton a bag,  then Ashton raced over and handed the bag to me. I look inside, chicken nuggets, fries and sauce. Immediately I dug in, finishing all 10 nuggets in minutes. "Someone was hungry," Hunter laughed as he took small bites of his burger. 

Once I finished, I asked Brandon for a drink and he handed me an unopened water bottle.