4.4

attention !! 
little rowland will finish at chapter  50 / 51. on the epilogue i will be opening comments to suggestions for a sequel or no book overall. 

enjoy everyone, and this will be the last chapter for 2017 omg it's 2018 in 14 or so hours for me. 

bring on 2018 bitchesssss! love you all

__________________________

Christmas is in 2 days, and I've heard nothing from my family. At this point I feel betrayed by the world, so alone and vulnerable. No one's there for me, and the people who'd you least expect to leave, do so. It's a horrible feeling, feeling like you've been stabbed in the chest, and tears can't fall because you've already cried so much. 

@paigerowland: christmas is coming up soon :) first christmas alone

- Hunter's POINT OF VIEW -

I don't know whether I doubt leaving Paige behind. Our only sister, my twin. 

To make her Christmas a little better, I should message her where all of her presents that Ashton and I wrapped before we left are. 

-

@paigerowland -

hi sis :( 
i hope what i'm about to tell you will make your christmas slightly better. 
the presents from all of us to you are in the hallway cabinet at the top. love huntie

-

"Hunter what are you doing? We have the show in 5!" Mum yells out as I exited Paige and I's chat. "N-nothing, I'm coming."

After that, I pushed her out of my mind and enjoyed the moment of hugging all these girls. 

Fan after fan, flash after flash, I was exhausted. "How come Paige isn't with you all?" A fan asked, I was taken back by the question asked and I probably look really unprofessional forgetting that the phone was recording the conversation. "I-I-I don't know why she isn't," I forced out. I mean, I sort of did know but at the same time I didn't. 

She hugged me, barely touching me and then walked back to her phone, the flash turning off as she proceeds to go to Ashton's line. 

The Q & A during the show got intense, it really put Ashton, Brandon and I on the hot seat. "Where's Paige?" Multiple fans called out, recording. "Paige is with us, but she didn't want to come to the show so she's at the hotel" I spoke into the microphone. 

"NO SHE ISN'T" a girl called out from the middle of the audience. She moved forward towards the front, "I'm on FaceTime with Paige right now and she can tell you all she is not in a hotel, nor the same state overall!" She shouted.

Next thing I knew a phone had a crying Paige on it, looking at us. "You jerks, I hate you all" she whispers, but through a speaker it was loud and clear. I ran off the stage, just to bump into Mum. "Hunter what the fuck get back on stage!" She screams, I shook my head panting. "Paige, i..is.. on.. FaceTime... w..with one of... the fans..." Mum walks out onto the stage casually, and I followed her but stopping at the stairs leading onto the stage. 

"Sorry everybody, the show needs to conclude here. Thank you for your time here, and we love you all." 

I sighed, slumping onto the railing of the stairs.