3.4

"Oh hold on, 

just one more day. 

Oh hold on,

you know you'll found a way. 

Oh hold on, 

you've got stars in your eyes.

Ashton pounded at the door, impatient as I applied foundation on my face to hide the redness of my tears. "One second Ash!" I shrieked, and the banging came to a halt. When I opened the door, Ashton clung onto me as if I had a near-death experience. I rubbed his back as he held on for dear life, "why are you so clingy?" I asked and he looked up. "I hate when you are in there for ages with the door locked, it makes me feel like you'll harm yourself again," he frowns and clutches onto my waist again. 

That made my heart kinda melt, I wrapped my arms around him and just stood there for who knows how long. "What are you two doing?" Brandon scoffs, pushing us to the side as he mutters "that's what I was looking for." He slicks his hair with his gel which was for some reason in my ensuite, and takes it on the way out with him. 

Someone's on their man period. 

Ashton pouted and started to walk out, when I pulled him back. "Don't get mad at him, he's just taking his anger or whatever out on us. It's something he has to fix, and don't take it to heart Ash" I smile and he nods hugging me, and rushing out the door to his room.