0.1

"Paige, you have to go to public. Same with Ashton, but Hunter and Brandon you're online" Mum said before she took a sip of her water. "No fair, we have to do public but they get to stay home and be butts the whole day while we have to be stuck in classrooms for 6 hours?" I shout, pointing across the dinner table over at Hunter and Brandon who are smirking slightly. "Yes, they'll get trampled by obsessive girls if they do!" Mum fires back, and I roll my eyes simply.
"Whatever Mum, really. I'm done so if you excuse me" I sigh and run up to my room and slam the door.
Music being my getaway, I plug in my earbuds and blast tunes coming from my Macbook which is playing my YouTube playlist. I scoff at the thought that Ashton and I have to do public for the first time in 2 years. 

I'll be Freshman, and Ashton will be going into 5th grade. Hunter'd be Sophomore and Brandon would be 8th grade. Smh, this is all got to do with fame. Girls drool over Hunter and Brandon, flexing their abs or body rolling. I love and adore them, and I like being in the dark but sometimes I wish I could get the special treatment like Hunter and Brandon. 

A knock echoed through my room, but I ignored it as I fiddled with my nails. Hunter walked in and sat on my bed as I looked past his presence, continuing to play with my nails. "Paige" he softly spoke, looking at me whilst I finally took out an earbud and paused YouTube - my eyes wandering up just to meet with his. "Are you okay?" he sympathetically asked, and I shrugged. "Whatever" I go to put my earbud back in until Hunter stopped me. "Tell me, you say whatever whenever you're not." He smiles and I sigh, dropping it. 

"I just got jealous, that because girls eye you up and down and want to do all sorts of things when it's all in their head - just because you post a photo shirtless or flex your abs and grind." I sigh. "So I feel like if I do YouNow and post a photo where I'm wearing a skintight crop top and high waisted shorts, boys will be obsessive and Mum will put me online. You get such special treatment, and I wanna get a slice of it too" I frown and look away. "It'll be okay, I promise" he reassures me. "No it won't be." I argue back and he leans over and kisses my forehead, "I'll be in my room if you want me." Hunter says, and walks out shutting my door. 
I decide I'll post a photo on Instagram, because why not?

No, I don't have like - 200k because of my brothers, I only have 2k because my account's private and I accept some fan pages. 

@paigerowland22: School soon ugh 😤

Then I decide to get ready for bed, because why not? I hop out of bed and go to my bathroom and take the slight makeup I have on off, then wash my face and put my hair in French braids before walking back to my room and changing into a sports bra and pajama pants. 

As I was walking back to my bed, Hunter walks in. "Oh, goodnight" he softly says, closing the door again. I shrug, sighing and hop into bed and go on Twitter.

@user: mother fuckin' leech 

@user: slut 

@user: drink bleach plz

@user: love you paige!

@user: whata cake face whore

@user: goals wtf 😍

I let a few tears stroll down my cheek, and Ashton happens to walk in. He frowns, and walks over and hops under the covers and cuddles up to me. "Why were you crying?" he pokes my cheek. "Nothing Ash, it's nothing" I put on a fake smile and he pouts. "Don't lie" he nuzzles even closer and sits up closer to my face height, as I slung my arm around his shoulder. "Ugh, it's just hate. I'm fine" I sigh, kissing the top of his forehead. "Okay" he said, his frown disappearing sort of. 

Ashton ended up falling asleep, so I turned off my phone and started charging it. I cuddled up to him and we were both asleep in each others arms. 

(10:21AM) 

"Paige wake up you and Ashton are going shopping for school tomorrow" Hunter softly shook me. "Mhm" I groan and sit up which fortunately woke Ashton up too. "Get dressed Ash, we're going school shopping" I sigh, crawling over him and going into the bathroom and washing my face. I walk to my closet in my room and picked out an outfit, putting it on quickly and running back to my bathroom and doing natural-ish makeup. (Concealer, eyeliner, eyebrow, mascara chapstick.)

I take my French braids out, and brush my hair so it's wavy and spray perfume before going downstairs, phone in hand