baby! laughing jack

((Requested by Shiny-chu ))

•●•note:I have never read laughing Jacks story! So his back story and stuff might be WAY far off•●•

!¡!WARNING: GORE AHEAD!¡!

People come far and wide to see the amazing traveling circus, to see all the clowns, magicians, and more.
You are the magicians assistant, helping him with all his tricks and other things.

You have to admit your job is pretty fun, at times it can be rough but still fun. Even though this circus has been a really fun and joyful place to be at its also the scariest, it's not the fact that some of the people do death defying stunts. It's that there's always reported deaths that happens almost every time this circus comes to town.

Since all that started which was about 10 months back not a lot of people go to this circus anymore, non of the visitors had died it was the people who worked at the circus.
Things where going down hill from there, you tried your hardest to keep the circus as fun and such like non of the deaths never happened.

You knew that never worked though.

After the day was over and done you walked to your trailer to get some rest, you had a rough day.
You opened the door then got hit with a unbearable scent that made you almost puke, you walked inside holding your nose and shut the door. You looked to your left to see blood on the floor, you turned the corner to see a dead body.

It was the magician, his head looked like it was smashed in with a brick a thousand times and his stomach was open with candy mixed into his scrambled up guts not to mention some parts of his flesh is gone like some wild beast ate him alive.
No wonder the trailer smelled so horrible, you let out a sigh.
"Jack!?" You called out, no answer.

You walked past the dead body and looked around for your son, he always hides. "Jack come out right now or you'll go to the corner!" You called out again. You hear a cabinet door creak open, you walked to the kitchen part of the trailer and see your son in his normal everyday black and white clown attire. Blood stained some white parts of his outfit and some blood was on his cheek and mouth.

He looked at you with sad grey eyes "I'm sowwy (m/d) I couldn't help it" you sighed and get him out of the cabinet. You sat him down on the floor "you are in big trouble" you said to him, He only looked down sadly. You got a napkin and wiped the blood off of his face then told him to go change.

Now your gonna have to dispose of the body and clean up this mess, it's gonna take forever to get this horrible stench out of here.