kid!long horse

((Same principle as siren head,cartoon cat, and skitzo.
I didnt know where to put this as they arent really creepypasta.

If this, cartoon cat, and siren head one shots go well i will make a book including all 3 of them.))

((Long horse, cartoon cat, and siren head is owned by Trevor Henderson))

Note:this is short cuz i dont know much about long horse just yet.

Its now 1 am at night and its raining outside, lightening flashing every now and then and loud crashes of thunder happens frequently, Its raining so hard you almost thought its hailing.

You began to turn off all the lights in your home and head upstairs to the bathroom, brushing your teeth you couldve sworn you saw something in the mirror, black hair dangling from above you but when you look up nothing is there and the black hair is gone from the mirror when you looked back. Shrugging it off you finished up what you where doing and shut off all the lights then head to your bedroom.

Not hesitating to get under the covers you jumped on the bed and covered yourself up, the street lamps outside and shadows of rain drops on the window is all the light there is in the room. You stared at the window from across the room as it continues to rain, it suddenly slowing down a bit outside.
Another flash of lightening and crash of thunder happened before you felt a presence behind you and whatever it was rested on your arm.

You sat up a bit and looked behind you to see a horse like skull with black hair and a long neck leading to the hallway past your now opened bedroom door.
"Scared of the thunder...?" You said calmly and pet its head, it does not reply but stares at you with empty looking eyes "you can stay just this once ok?" You continue and it rests its head on you again.
You continue to lay on your back while petting the horses head as you tell asleep.

The next morning it was gone, you never knew where it goes but it always leaves the house every so often.
Its a matter of time before he comes back for comfort.