kid!siren head

(( technically siren head isnt a creepypasta but idk where else to put this. Making a new book i think would take forever so imma just make a one shot for now and see how this goes.

If this one and the next 2 get positive feedback ill try and make a book about the 3 characters))

((Siren head is owned by Trevor Henderson))

You and your friends are walking in the woods to look for a perfect spot to camp.
Due to the whole world wide pandemic you all shouldnt be out here let alone leave your home because of self isolation.
However one of your guy friends thinks its all bullshit and dragged you along on this trip, being a better safe then sorry person you are you at least brought a mask but accidentally left your gloves at home.

Anyway. Its said that there was this weird cryptic that lives in these woods, which is why you all are out here. The thrill of paranormal and ghost stories by the fire. You gotta admit it sounds fun, if it not for the fact that there could be bears and snakes around and you have no cellphone signal if shit hits the fan.
Within a span of 15 minutes of walking in the dark you all found a perfect place to camp, you where in charge of getting firewood, your 2 female friends are in charge of setting out food and chairs and your 2 male friends are in charge of the tents.

Its kinda bullshit that you where stuck on getting the firewood but you sucked it up, planning on a goooood story to fuck up their night...in a joke way of course.
With a sigh you head off to get some fire wood with nothing but a flashlight in your hand.
Picking up some sticks and leaves as you went, you didnt keep track of where you was going and got lost.

You mumbled a curse word under your breath and looked around "guys!?" You yelled trying to see if you're not really that far from the camp. There was no response, wonderful now you're in the middle of nowhere.
"Hellooo!!?!?! Guys!" You called again trying to make your way back...

Wait is this the right way? Or is this leading you further away?

You groaned and dropped the sticks "why was I THE ONE who had to get the wood!?" You screamed to yourself, you didnt care, no one would hear you anyway.
"Hello?" A voice said, it sounded like a kids voice nothing like what your friends sounds like and it was pretty distant.
You turn around in the direction "huh?" You thought you where hearing things "where are you?" You called out, the bushes starts to move expecting to see a little kid pop out of the bushes but instead its something else....

...

....

"Hey wheres (y/n)?" (F/n4) asked as he set up the last tent with the help of (f/n3), (f/n 2) and (f/n 1) looked at each other confusingly "they went to get firewood but they had been gone for a long time" (f/n1) said "should we go look for them? What if something happened?" (F/n2) asked.
They all look at eachother with worry and started to get flashlights before you emerged from the trees with wood in your hands "hey guys" you said to catch everyones attention "sorry it took me so long i kinda got lost" you continue as you dump all the heavy wood in your hands in the fire pit.
"Thank goodness your ok we thought something happened" one of your friends said "ppft! If anything did happen i can survive it" you said with confidence "now light the fire will you, im starving"

...

Its been a few minutes by the fire, you all had hot dogs for dinner and now roasting marshmallows at the fire as you all tell scary stories.
(F/n1) told a story about a demon living in the depths of a cartoon studio,(f/n2) told a story about a killer with a carved in smile, (f/n3) told about a man in purgatory and need to collect souls while being chased by monsters that resembles his past life, and (f/n4) had told of a killer clown who eats children by using their own nightmares against them.

All where scary sure but you had a great story up your sleeve...
You began with the classic "it was a dark and spooky night" deal and started simple with people going camping in the woods just like you and your friends, then go by everyone splitting up to investigate a noise and the main character going after their friends voices that arent really them, then go with the kicker "a creature, so tall and skinny stands in the trees. 2 sirens place where its head should be and was mimicking the friends voices... Before (main character) had a chance to run it grabbed them and went into the forest with them screaming for help....the campers where never seen again" and thats the end of your story.

One of your friends laughed "thats stupid. A monster with sirens for a head? Thats ridiculous!" They laughed, but everyone else was kinda scared of the story "say what you want (f/n3) its a real monster. They say he lives here"
After you said that the sound of a broken tornado siren blares making sleeping birds wake up and fly away, everyone but you screamed in terror by the sudden loud sound.
Not seconds after the sound stopped they all look behind you and screamed louder before getting up and running away from the camp sight not looking back.
When they are out of sight, presumably getting to the car.

you busted out laughing.

Turning around to see a 7 ft tall creature with the sirens for head like you had described in your story "did i do good?" Siren head said still in a children's voice "you did great siren head" you smiled at them "how about a smore?" You said holding up a smore.
"Th-thank you" it said sweetly before taking it from your hands.

Yeah you mightve been left by your friends but you didnt really care, you got what you wanted and scared the shit outta your friends.