Apologies

(Blue's point of view)

I had walked around Poni Island for a long time and I had finally found her. She was walking to the battle tree. "Hey Yellow," I greeted. Her body tensed up in surprise. When she looked at me, her expression turned sour. "Uh... Hi Blue. Shouldn't you be at the battle tree?" She asked. I shook my head. "Nah, Red's got it covered. I made plans for the day," I replied. She nodded and started walking again. "Hey, wait!" I called. (Y/n) turned around and gave me a distasteful glare. "This is yours." I handed her her diary. Her eyes widened. "Did you read it?" She hissed. "Only... a small portion. It didn't really scream diary when I found it," I nervously laughed.

I looked down and looked back at her. She's still sour about back then, huh? Can't say I've done anything to make her think otherwise. "I was a jerk back then, huh? I want to make it up to you," I told her. She nodded. "And your offering is? I don't have time for games," she asked.
I grasped her hand and started walking. "What do you think you're doing!" I kept waking. "I never forget a face, (y/n). You could fool Red with that, but certainly not me. We're getting food," I responded. She tried to shake me off, but eventually gave up.

*at restaurant*

Silence. Sweet, sweet silence. "I gave you my diary on purpose," (y/n) stated out of the blue. What? Why? Upon seeing my confused face, she said, "I'm always one step ahead of everybody." She yawned and proceeded to stretch. "The plan was to show you what exactly was going through your groupies head and what's going through the head of the challengers you defeated. I was 9 when I wrote that." She took a sip of her tea. "Bitter. You were a bitter jerk like this tea." She put some sugar cubes in her tea and took another sip. "But, overtime, you've sweetened up. I never would of guessed. I gave you my diary to see if you changed."

"What was the point? You coulda just asked me. Or Red," I asked with irritation in my voice. (Y/n) let out an exasperated sigh. "Actions speak far louder than words," she murmured. "I kind of wanted the part of the childhood I didn't get. Every kid dreams of hanging around their hero. And you were mine." The (h/c) girl paused for a moment and made eye contact. "So, what do you say Blue?" What do you mean? I think I'm just being dumb. She probably means be my friend or something. "Yeah, sure. I'll be your friend," I told her. A smile formed on her face. "Alright then! Come on! You're doing doubles with me until I'm going home!" She exclaimed. (Y/n) grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the restaurant.

(Your point of view)

I noticed Blue walking nearby. I smiled, looked forward and walked past him. So... have you really changed? "Hey Yellow," he greeted from behind. I tensed my body up to simulate suprise. I gave Blue a distasteful look when I turned around. "Uh... Hi Blue. Shouldn't you be at the battle tree?" I asked. Sooooo... diary? He shook his head. "Nah, Red's got it covered. I made plans for the day," he replied and gave me a faint smile. I nodded and started walking again. Guess he's still the same old Blue. Arrogant and only giving me respect because he thinks I'm the champion. Despite telling him I'm Yellow. "Hey, wait!" He called. I rolled my eyea and turned. I shot him a glare. "This is yours." He handed me my diary. I widened my eyes. "Did you read it?" I hissed. Thanks Blue... Did you read it? Tell me yes. It'll take a lot less convicing if so. "Only... a small portion. It didn't really scream diary when I found it," he nervously laughed.

I continued glaring at him. On the inside, I was celebrating. "I was a jerk back then, huh? I want to make it up to you," he told me. I nodded. Perfect. "And your offering is? I don't have time for games," I asked while feigning annoyance. He grasped my hand and started walking. "What do you think you're doing!" He kept moving. "I never forget a face, (y/n). You could fool Red with that, but certainly not me. We're getting food," he  responded. I tried to shake me off, but eventually I gave up.

*at restaurant*

"I gave you my diary on purpose," I stated after some silence. His face showed confusion, so I said, "I'm always one step ahead of everybody." U yawned and stretched my arms. "The plan was to show you what exactly was going through your groupies head and what's going through the head of the challengers you defeated. I was 9 when I wrote that." I sipped my tea. "Bitter. You were a bitter jerk like this tea." I put some sugar cubes in my tea. "But, overtime, you've sweetened up. I never would of guessed. I gave you my diary to see if you changed."

"What was the point? You coulda just asked me. Or Red," he asked, irritated. I let out a sigh. "Actions speak far louder than words," I murmured. "I kind of wanted the part of the childhood I didn't get. Every kid dreams of hanging around their hero. And you were mine." I paused and looked into his eyes. "So, what do you say Blue?" He thought about it for a moment, then he responded, "Yeah, sure. I'll be your friend," I smiled at him. "Alright then! Come on! You're doing doubles with me until I'm going home!" I exclaimed. I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the battle tree.