Technically...

(Blue's point of view)

"You're... leaving?" I repeated. The (h/c) girl nodded her head. "For a long time. I'm going to Johto, then Hoenn, the Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos and then, finally, return to Kanto to finish my adventure. I'll be gone for years and probably forgotten again," she explained. I patted her back. "Like I said earlier, I never forget a face," I attempted to console her. She shook her head and started crying. "Just because you can't forget a face doesn't mean you can't forget a person. You didn't remember anything about Kanto, so why is this different?" She cried out in frustration. Come on... stop crying.

"Well, this time round, I'm not a jerk." I responded. She let out a small laugh. Yeah... just laugh. Don't cry. "And we're friends this time. Why would I forget a friend?" (Y/n) shifted over to me. "Technically, you don't have to leave. It's for your journey. If you don't want to move, just tell your mum." Instantly, she stood up and grabbed my hand. "Then you're coming with me to see her. We lives on Melemele Island, just on the outskirts. It's really close by," she told me. Quite forcefully, she started to drag me. I got up and walked next to her.

She opened the door to her house. "Hi mum," she called. Her mother popped her head round the door frame and (y/n) let go of my hand. Her mum looks real familiar. "Hi sweetie, who's this?" Her mum asked. (Y/n) opened her mouth to speak, but her mum shushed her. "I remember." She walked over to me and pinched my cheeks. "It's Blue. My he's gotten tall. I don't see how I could of forgotten him. Not only is he Professor Oak's grandson, you also were really-" "That's enough, mum."(y/n) interrupted. Her mum smiled at her and let go of my cheeks. I rubbed my face. Can't tell if I'm red from embarrassment or from being sore. "It's, uh, nice to see you. Your husband worked with gramps, right?" I asked. Old habits don't die. They both nodded.

"So, (y/n), you ready to leave?" The brunette asked. (Y/n) shook her head and replied, "Can we stay here? In Alola?" Her mum nodded her head encouragingly. "If that's what you want," she responded and looked at me. She scanned me from head to toe. "I'm surprised Yellow is your favourite colour, sweetie. I would of thought it'd be a less saturated colour. A cold, cold colour. Maybe the colour of the sky or ocean," her mum teased. We both went red. "B-bye mum! Love you!" (Y/n) stuttered hastily. She dragged me out of her house.

"Speaking of favourite colours... I've been meaning to tell you something," I began. Never thought I'd be nervous. I was never nervous with all those cheerleaders and groupies. I guess this is just different and is making me nervous. No time is as good as the present. "Your life story? It's not hard to guess the parts I missed. You were champion for a short period of time before your rival, Red, defeated you. You never defeated him till that battle tree battle. And, to this day, Red is the undefeated champion of Kanto." (Y/n) explained jokingly. I shook my head.

(Your point of view)

"You're... leaving?" The orange-brown haired boy repeated. I nodded my head. "For a long time. I'm going to Johto, then Hoenn, the Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos and then, finally, return to Kanto to finish my adventure. I'll be gone for years and probably forgotten again," I explained to him, tears streaming down my face. He patted my back. "Like I said earlier, I never forget a face," he tried to console me. I shook my head in disagreement. "Just because you can't forget a face doesn't mean you can't forget a person. You didn't remember anything about Kanto, so why is this different?" I cried.

"Well, this time round, I'm not a jerk." He joked. I let out a small laugh and wiped my eyes. "And we're friends this time. Why would I forget a friend?" I move closer to him. "Technically, you don't have to leave. It's for your journey. If you don't want to move, just tell your mum." I don't have to leave? I stood up and gripped his hand. "Then you're coming with me to see her. We lives on Melemele Island, just on the outskirts. It's really close by," I told him. With as much force as possible, I dragged him until he stood up and walked next to me.

I pushed opened the door to my house. "Hi mum," I called. I let go of Blue's hand as she popped her head round the door. "Hi sweetie, who's this?" Mum asked. I started to speak, but my mum stopped me. "I remember." She walked over to Blue and pinched her cheeks. Embarrassing. "It's Blue. My he's gotten tall. I don't see how I could of forgotten him. Not only is he Professor Oak's grandson, you also were really-" "That's enough, mum." I interrupted quickly. Don't talk about that! She smiled at me and, thankfully, let go of his cheeks. Blue's face was red. "It's, uh, nice to see you. Your husband worked with gramps, right?" He asked. We both nodded in response to him.

"So, (y/n), you ready to leave?" My mum questioned. I shook my head and asked, "Can we stay here? In Alola?" Mum nodded her head. We can stay? We can stay! "If that's what you want," she responded. Yes! She scanned Blue from head to toe. Don't go there... "I'm surprised Yellow is your favourite colour, sweetie. I would of thought it'd be a less saturated colour. A cold, cold colour. Maybe the colour of the sky or ocean," she teased me. We both went red. "B-bye mum! Love you!" I said hastily. I dragged Blue out of the house.

"Speaking of favourite colours... I've been meaning to tell you something," he began. "Your life story? It's not hard to guess the parts I missed. You were champion for a short period of time before your rival, Red, defeated you. You never defeated him till that battle tree battle. And, to this day, Red is the undefeated champion of Kanto." I explained jokingly. He shook his head.