Unexpected news.. [Chapter eight]

I had been engaged to the man of my dreams for four weeks. That entire time, I had been throwing up randomly. I had also been urinating more frequently and I wasn't liking what everyone had been asking me.

I rolled over in bed and watched Drake as he slid out and got dressed. Smiling as he caught my eyes staring at him. "Morning, babe, what time is it?"

"It's 9:30, sweetheart. You should probably get up and get dressed. We have to be at the doctor's before 10:30." He told me before leaning down to kiss me.

"Alright, I'm up." I said as I got out of bed. I didn't want to wear jeans that day, so I put on a pair of black yoga pants and a white zip up hoodie over a black tank top.

Walking downstairs a few minutes later, made my stomach turn. Running to the downstairs bathroom, barely making it to the toilet as my stomach emptied it's contents. As soon as my stomach felt empty, I rinsed my mouth with mouthwash. What could possibly have been wrong with me?

"Come on, Tash, or we're gonna be late." Drake yelled, not realizing I was in the bathroom.

Opening the bathroom door, I walked back into the living room to where Drake was waiting for me. He handed me my cell and took my hand in his as we walked out the front door.

We arrived at the doctor's with five minutes to spare. I registered and the receptionist gave me a bunch of paperwork to fill out. Sitting down next to Drake, I began filling out the stupid papers and answered the dumb questions.

"Natasha Waters?" A nurse asked, just as I finished the paper work.

Drake and I stood, I took his hand in mine as we followed the nurse into one of the rooms.

"Hi, Natasha, I'm Jennifer. I am Dr. Rachel's nurse. So, you have been sick for about four weeks now, and not getting better?" She asked.

"Yes. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm usually never sick, but for some reason I am now." I replied.

"Okay, let me check your vitals and then we can discuss your symptoms." Jennifer stood up, removing the stethoscope from around her neck.

She finished my vitals ten minutes later and I sat back down on the bed.

"Okay, what symptoms have you been experiencing?"

"Well, I have been nauseous, vomiting and extremely tired lately. Certain smells send me straight to the bathroom." I said, watching as she noted everything I said.

"Alright. I'm going to take your vitals and I'll need you to give us a urine sample, than Rachel will be in to see you." Jennifer said, taking her stethoscope from around her neck and taking down the blood pressure cuff.

I'd just given the urine sample. I laid on the exam table and waited for Rachel to come in. Drake held my hand in his and kept kissing it as we waited.

A knock on the door made me sit up and I told the person to come in.

"Hi, Natasha, I'm Dr. Rachel. I got the results from your urine sample. I thought you'd want to know as soon as I got them back. By the looks of this, you are pregnant."

My breath caught in my throat. I couldn't be pregnant, I wasn't even married yet. Turning to Drake, I noticed he had a smile on his face. Glad he was happy, I was in shock. I struggled to breath as the realization set in. I was pregnant, with Drake's baby. I was going to be a mother before I was married.

"Are you sure?" I stammered.

"Yes, you are definitely pregnant. When was your last period?" Rachel asked.