chapter 32 * demanding in the bedroom*

THIS HAS MATURE SCENES READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Serenity's POV

At that time i go pick up something beside the wall and i get the pen.  He says in a sexy voice So you think I'm needy huh? You are about to find out how needy I am? He slams his tongue into my mouth and start French kissing. Knowing my hormones are all over the place. I give in and I tongue him back. He moans and says take off your shirt. I do what he says caused his demanding is a turn on for me. He goes  wow  and says your boobs are so beautiful serenity . He takes a hold of my boob and start lightly going around my nipple .mmm I moan lightly and then takes my whole nipple and starts to lick and suck it. I moan a little louder. He goes hold on skittles. He goes over and put music on . He puts it on loud to cover my moans but not loud enough the next door neighbors to hear. He comes back to me and says now goes where was I ? He gets a hold of my other boob and sucks it. I moan and I say mmm daddy you teasing me. He goes that's what I like it builds up your climax. Then he travels down my vagina lips. He starts kissing it and kissing it. Then he inserts two fingers inside me. I moan loud and he goes that's it my baby. I go oh my! He gets faster and faster . Then he stops . I go daddy really? He goes it increases your hunger to want it more. Then he starts to eat me out . Mmm baby don't stop!!! Then he stop and he goes you don't tell stop or what to do. Now get up and let me lay down . I let him lay down. He goes now suck my dick baby. I go down and he goes oh fuck baby. More !! I give him more and while I do that he squeezes my boobs. Mmmm he moans. He goes get up baby!! He goes now put your pretty little ass and my face. He does that he starts to eat me out. Mmm I moan. He stops and goes what are you doing? I don't know what am I suppose to do? He goes suck my dick while I eat you out and fingering your vagina. We both do it at the same time and the smacks my ass. He says faster my sexy mama. I go faster and then pulled me up . Then he says stay right there . Then all of a sudden He slips inside  from behind to give me doggy style. Mmm baby fuck me, I say!!! He spanks my ass and took his dick out and  he says remember I say what goes. He slams it back in hard and I climaxed .mmmm I moaned really loudly. Then he takes it out . Then I go now your sexy mama is in charge . I get on top and I put the dick in me and he moans and said more. I go nope I am in charge now. I go up a little then go down and I start to ride him . I go do you like that big daddy? He moans and goes mmm yes baby. I go faster and faster and a minute longer he climaxes . He goes oh shit baby mmmm . We get cleaned up and we lay down in my bed. He goes damn baby I didn't know you could be so demanding . I go now you know!! .........