Chapter 5 * Finally!!!*

Serenity POV
Someone knocks on my door and its my mom. She tells me be ready in twenty minutes to get my car . It is finally fixed about damn time These fucking people . Anyways I go take a quick shower and put on a song . After my shower and song played . I got out and put in my outfit .

* gorgeous outfit am I right*

Then I met my mom at her car and when went to this shop and my mom told me a guy and his son runs the shop

Then I met my mom at her car and when went to this shop and my mom told me a guy and his son runs the shop. How fun I said!!! I get the and it looks um well not organized and messy. I stayed in the car cause well I would get in trouble talking to a another guy . I just looked and my mouth open wide and well it was him .The dude I see at Moore's being booze all the time .

I decided to just think what I am going to eat when I get home . Maybe I will order some Chinese takeout maybe that or Mexican .Damn I'm making myself hungry !! I see my mom talking to both the boy and his dad. She pointed my way to say that I was her daughter I'm guessing . I look and find a bag of salt and vinegar chips .yum food!! So I open the bag and start to eat the chips and I am tapping with my other hand . I am wondering when is she going to hurry up and leave so I can get my car and go to Moore's. I look at my phone and I have one text and then I go to it and it says : I'm going to get you soon !! I go out of my messaging real quick and just sit there. Then I heard my mama calling me to come here.

Christian POV

Her mom calls her to get out of the car . She slowly gets out of the car and comes toward her mom . She wearing a purple and white outfit today. She stands by her mama and her mama says well are you going to say anything . She said like what? Then she tells her that is dad is Andrew and that i am a little bit older than her . Then I say that my name is Christian.

She says in a sweet bubbly way .Nice to meet you my name is Serenity . interesting name that I have never heard before . I say hi .Then I begin to proceed to tell her your car is finish. Thank you now I can go whenever I please . Then I go and wash my hands and she follows me .Do you need something? She stands beside me and said thank you for fixing my car .Your welcome . How much do I owe you and your dad ? You owe $684 okay hold on let me get it out of my purse she says.

She hands me the money and I thank her . I break the awkwardness and ask did you like those skittles .She goes sits in a chair and her feet don't touch the ground. I'm guessing she is around 5 foot . She said yes I loved my skittles. Then she says she always eats them. Serenity then ask ,So do you like your job ? Yes I do so I can see my good looks .

Serenity POV

I roll my eyes and say conceited much ? He goes well yes I am . I look and he is about 6'2 in height and I am short compare to him .He goes earth to Serenity !! I huh what!! He said your mom said bye . I called out bye mom I will be home soon . He goes you must have a nice family. I really do ! Then I say so do you want me to let you get back to work? He says nah you are the only customer for right now .

I say okay then I ask does a lot of people know about this shop? He says no not really. Oh I am sorry .He shakes his head and say its okay .Then I had a good idea but nah maybe he will say something about me doing that . He was like serenity are you okay? Yeah sorry I dozed off .Christian said its okay .What was wrong with my car ? The motor blew up . Huh? You know what makes the car go vroom? Oh he kinda made me feel stupid .I'm okay though I forgive him .You okay ? Yes I'm fine ding ! Ding ! Oh I got a text .I read the text and it says :

why are you talking to that guy I told you to stay away from boys

I cringed my nose and then look scared and happy at the same time. Christian looked I don't knows kinda knew that I was scared. I g..gotta go Christian. Bye!! I get to my car and crank up and leave I head to go to Moore's . I see someone following me then I hurry to Moore's as fast and on speed limit I can do. I reach my favorite place and I go inside then I got me some skittles payed for them and sat down .Then I see Christian coming in and looking at my direction and walk toward me .He looks like he was worried even though I barely know him .

Christian POV

I go are you okay ? You rushed so fast . She ate some of her skittles . Her and those damn skittles!!! She goes yeah I'm okay . I just feel like I needed something to snack on . I knew she was lying ,but why ask the girl I barely know her ? I talk with her for a few minutes longer . I ask do you come here everyday ? She goes yes I do . I just like getting out of the house .mmmm sounded like another lie .Again I don't need to ask her got my on problems to worry about .She starts to leave and says she is going back to her house . I go bye skittles see you around whenever .

Serenity POV

I go huh you called me skittles ?He goes yeah because you open the bag and they flew everywhere and also you like skittles. I go um okay okay bye . Then he says those two words

Bye skittles....

My longest ever chapter guys yay hope you like it !!