Chapter 62* A year later *

Serenity's POV

Josie!! James!! Let's go we need to get to the store and then daycare for you . Otay mama I'm coming ,says Josie . Mama I'm coming , said James . I get them in there car seat . Then I buckle them up and then myself . I start to drive and I flash back a year ago last time I saw Christian. What I told him last ..........

Goodbye Christian have a nice life

I miss him like crazy ,but I had to take a stand . I got and I saw a buggy with a child truck to seat them in it . I grab it and put them in it . I go and get hot dogs and Mac and cheese . Then I'm not looking and I bump into someone . I fall down  and a voice says you need a hand . I look and its Christian. I haven't seen him in a year . The twins is two . He goes , so how are you ? I go um , good . What about you ?

Christian goes , I'm doing good .  ( being flirty ) I go how good ? Then a woman comes by and says babe who is this ? Oh Daisy this is serenity . serenity this is Daisy. Oh this is your girlfriend? Yeah we been together six months , Daisy said .
I fake a smile ) oh I'm so happy for y'all . Have fun !! I hear wait !!

I heard Daisy and Christian say wait . I go yes ? Daisy goes , you don't remember me ? I go no . I'm his sister remember you saw me in the hospital . ( I turn bright red ) I feel so embarrassed .Don't be , she says . That shows you still care . I will let you too talk . I can't talk Christian I have to take them to daycare . Wanna meet at your favorite place for lunch at 12 ? I Go , um sure .

12 pm lunch time

I'm so nervous !! I check my make up and go in . A man came to me and  said ,do you have a reservation ? Um I'm with Christian . You mean the CEO of his mama's company . Yes . A lot of girls say that . I hear foot steps and I see Christian. Serenity over here !! I'm so sorry . where is your boss ? He just pass by . Excuse me bossman he said I need this man fired . He just disrespected my girl . I look at him and he gives me the look shh and just act like it .

The boss man goes your fired . The man ,goes well I was being rude to her anyways. Out and you are banned from this restaurant . We go sit down and I go you didn't have to do that . I wanted to . He was being so rude to you . He goes anyways , how you been ? Good , I gulp I got something to tell you . I don't know how you going to take it . What's going on serenity ?

Well remember how we tested on rather you or the other one was the dad. He goes yeah I remember . Well I went back and I asked for a retest . They had to get his DNA. It turns out that that he is not the daddy . I need you to get tested again. No problem . We go and I told them to speed up the process . I gave them extra money . They said come back tomorrow morning .

Tomorrow morning

Well serenity Christian we got the results . Do you want me to read them ? Yes now !!

The father is ..........  Christian .............